IGNORED

ROGER WOODS RIP

weymouth red

My names Emma I'm the daughter of Roger Woods tall King bollocks/kingswood mask 

just wanted to say thanks for all the great comments on here and all the support we've had from the old city boys in the sudden loss of our beloved dad 

we've took a lot of comfort from reading these on here and the messages we've received, we're  trying to get something done for him at the match sat so if anyone on here has any powers with the club can you have a word? 

Thanks again  XX

funeral & wake details will be on here when we have info x

2 hours ago, TallKingbollocks #2 said:

My names Emma I'm the daughter of Roger Woods tall King bollocks/kingswood mask 

just wanted to say thanks for all the great comments on here and all the support we've had from the old city boys in the sudden loss of our beloved dad 

we've took a lot of comfort from reading these on here and the messages we've received, we're  trying to get something done for him at the match sat so if anyone on here has any powers with the club can you have a word? 

Thanks again  XX

funeral & wake details will be on here when we have info x

Thanks for posting on here Emma in this most difficult of times .

You were lucky to have had a top bloke as a Dad  , judging by the posts on OTIB .

By your réaction I think He did a good job on you .

Whenever  someone  passes away it is the loss that we feel the hardest but in time we can come to appreciate not the loss but the precious moments that person gave to us .

We sometimes need to look around and realise that we are all mortel . We should endeavour to savour every single moment of our lives and don't put off saying or doing something that could make a difference because tomorrow may not be yours .

Hi im sure most of the old Eastenders of the seventies or eighties would have remembered Roger he was a game ol lad as you may of read on here sadly he died last sunday this sat thirty or so family members will be attending the forest match  there will be a minutes applause on the 60th minute please everyone join in to one of our Eastend warriors a legend from Hanham an Kingswood thank you all once again 

On Monday, September 19, 2016 at 18:41, Bazooka Joe said:

So sad to lose another of the Old Guard.

A really nice guy with a wicked sense of humour. Some great memories and posts.

Anyone know how or why he passed so suddenly?

RIP brother.

7 hours ago, myol'man said:

RIP fellow OTIB poster & City fan.

Just a thought.....instead of the minutes applause for each fan who has passed away (some much better supported than others) and there must be many, how about one big one in the final match of each season?

Couldnt wait to the end of season to applaud this great guy an supporter

Thanks again for all the messages of support following the very sudden death of our Dad,  if you're at the game on Saturday please join us in a minutes applause in the 60th minute

We can now confirm the funeral is going to be Friday 7th October 

12.45 - Christchurch, Hanham 

2pm - Westerleigh Crem

and afterwards back to St George Labour Club, St George 

all friends of Roger (kingswood mask) welcome x

life long city fan Roger passed away very suddenly aged 60 last Sunday there will be a minutes applause at the game Saturday in the 60th minute if you could join us in support of the family we would really appreciate it ❤️

For those those knew my dad the funeral is  Friday 7th October 12.45 Christchurch Hanham then onto Westerleigh crem and wake is at St George Labour Club 

once again thank you for the continued messages of support and funny stories etc you've been sharing with us about my old man the legend xxx

29 minutes ago, TallKingbollocks #2 said:

life long city fan Roger passed away very suddenly aged 60 last Sunday there will be a minutes applause at the game Saturday in the 60th minute if you could join us in support of the family we would really appreciate it ❤️

For those those knew my dad the funeral is  Friday 7th October 12.45 Christchurch Hanham then onto Westerleigh crem and wake is at St George Labour Club 

once again thank you for the continued messages of support and funny stories etc you've been sharing with us about my old man the legend xxx

Im new to this forum so totally winging it but can anyone tag the announcers in this?? I think Ian downs?? 

Many thanks xx

A great loss! I never knew the bloke except to read his stuff on here. Always made me laugh and to pass away so young is a reminder of how fragile life can be.

Condolences to his family and to his friends. Roger will be in good company watching us on Saturday!

CTID and well beyond...You'll be missed fella!

Archived