IGNORED

wi fi in Lansdown stand

Alan Dicks

3 hours ago, BigTone said:

Once upon a time, a long long time ago people used to go to football to watch the match, not surf the internet.

Strange ......................... but true

Had the occasional crowd surf though.  Tuesday night in Stockport in the driving sleet, in the mid 90's was possibly the wrong place to try it for the first time though.

I had a fantastic evening on Tuesday. I had a raft of food and beverage outlets to sample from, a live band to listen to, a range of merchandise to browse in our new club shop, a huge screen to watch TV on, plus a top notch wifi signal to catch up on world affairs and pictures of a cat that looked like Hitler.

Bloody brilliant. Didn't see any of the football though - how did we do?

2 minutes ago, Mad Cyril said:

I had a fantastic evening on Tuesday. I had a raft of food and beverage outlets to sample from, a live band to listen to, a range of merchandise to browse in our new club shop, a huge screen to watch TV on, plus a top notch wifi signal to catch up on world affairs and pictures of a cat that looked like Hitler.

Bloody brilliant. Didn't see any of the football though - how did we do?

What's football? To be honest I'm unimpressed I couldn't find a TGI Fridays anywhere and the parking was crap. 

9 hours ago, RumRed said:

Had the occasional crowd surf though.  Tuesday night in Stockport in the driving sleet, in the mid 90's was possibly the wrong place to try it for the first time though.

What else is there to do in Stockport on a Tuesday night ?

9 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Not for me it wasn't and I only wanted to look up a few football scores at half time...

Once upon a time, a long long time ago the half time scores used to be put up on a board alongside a letter that corresponded to a list in the programme. Alright I suppose providing you had bought a programme.

47 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I find the Wifi in the Dolman pretty useless as well. Like lots of fans I like to see the half time scores via my phone but can rarely get a signal.

Im aware that half time is a high demand period but surely the club must have realised that.

It's all around the ground, hopefully they will put them up on the scoreboard at HT.

Archived