IGNORED

Cardiff tickets

SEBC15

11 minutes ago, SEBC15 said:

Hi guys is cardiff sold out because when i go to look at it online theres no option to buy and im not a season ticket holder so looking to buy 2 tommorow are their Any left? Thanks 

No, it won't be sold out. There will be plenty of space. 

12 minutes ago, SEBC15 said:

Oh right i thought so how do you buy them online as I've never done that before and the Cardiff game on bristol sport page shows no buying options?

Are they on general sale yet? Or in your priority period?

51 minutes ago, phantom said:

That's great news! I know it's local, but on a Friday, transport problems and mostly because it's on Sky, I really thought we'd struggle to take more than 5-700. 

I'm so glad that there will be a decent following and I'm sure we will now sell that initial allocation. 

15 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

That's great news! I know it's local, but on a Friday, transport problems and mostly because it's on Sky, I really thought we'd struggle to take more than 5-700. 

I'm so glad that there will be a decent following and I'm sure we will now sell that initial allocation. 

I had the same thoughts, looks like we will have a decent following considering it's a poxy Friday night, on Sky and unable to get there by train

• Admin
29 minutes ago, SEBC15 said:

Got mine now should be a good game however many we bring although them trains have really wrecked it for a lot of fans

I wonder how many people don't realise this?

A friend of mine was going in a 4 (normally drive) and didn't know until I told him 

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

And there was you all worrying...

• Admin
1 minute ago, BehindTheGoal said:

This is exactly what I was expecting to take. Still should be taking 2500 over. No excuses. Sky or not, it's 45 minutes away.

We may still get near that yet

Agree that being a Friday night should mean more people can go, would "that" many more really have only gone if the Severn Tunnel was open?

How many on here are not going as they can't now go by train?

Assume people realise that there are replacement coaches running? 

To be honest, the fixture has been dead for years now. Never be what it was, sky and the police do their best to make it difficult for people every year and know that unfortunately, we have a high number of fans that will just watch it on the box. 

Andthen when Cardiff come to AG it's 3pm on a Saturday. ...

10 minutes ago, BehindTheGoal said:

To be honest, the fixture has been dead for years now. Never be what it was, sky and the police do their best to make it difficult for people every year and know that unfortunately, we have a high number of fans that will just watch it on the box. 

Andthen when Cardiff come to AG it's 3pm on a Saturday. ...

Last season when they came over the atmosphere was completely dead.

56 minutes ago, phantom said:

Will never be like going to Ninian Park, they were some real eye opening games over there

Spot on . Remember the old man took me over twice . We drew 1 1 in one game Paul wimbleton missed a penalty. Then the following year we beat them 3 0 turner and Taylor. Remember it raining and our old man telling me to stand close to the wall . So nothing would hit me on the head from all the stuff they were throwing. Then we got outside and it was chaos . Real eye opener as u say

Archived