IGNORED

Cardiff tickets

SEBC15

16 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Spot on . Remember the old man took me over twice . We drew 1 1 in one game Paul wimbleton missed a penalty. Then the following year we beat them 3 0 turner and Taylor. Remember it raining and our old man telling me to stand close to the wall . So nothing would hit me on the head from all the stuff they were throwing. Then we got outside and it was chaos . Real eye opener as u say

It was carnage in that car park, great away wins and fun-days that season at Cardiff, Swansea and B'ham

4 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

Spot on . Remember the old man took me over twice . We drew 1 1 in one game Paul wimbleton missed a penalty. Then the following year we beat them 3 0 turner and Taylor. Remember it raining and our old man telling me to stand close to the wall . So nothing would hit me on the head from all the stuff they were throwing. Then we got outside and it was chaos . Real eye opener as u say

They tried keeping us in but we forced the gates open and the Taffs wasn't expecting that, we literally kick the daylights out them that day.  Listening to all the mouthy Cardiff fans since that day you think that everyone who turned up at Ninian got a a shoeing, not true , in the words of a famous Welshman I know because I was their.

5 minutes ago, bs3 said:

They tried keeping us in but we forced the gates open and the Taffs wasn't expecting that, we literally kick the daylights out them that day.  Listening to all the mouthy Cardiff fans since that day you think that everyone who turned up at Ninian got a a shoeing, not true , in the words of a famous Welshman I know because I was their.

What I can remember we got outside there was a park opposite and city just charged. Police let the dogs off. And it was just chaos . I was 14 back then I'm glad 14 year olds don't see that now

9 hours ago, BehindTheGoal said:

This is exactly what I was expecting to take. Still should be taking 2500 over. No excuses. Sky or not, it's 45 minutes away.

Its not 45 mins though mate. Traffic will be bad apparently and wiĺl be more like 2 hours.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Natchlander said:

When will I be able to purchase the next batch of tickets. Just tried getting a couple tickets but it says "no vacancies"

Am assuming that they are updating the site to add the next batch on?

The only tickets left were in the family sections I think

10 hours ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Im pretty sure they have to give 10% or 3000 is it? There was a discussion in a stadium matters thread regarding away allocations. 

Na I don't think so mate otherwise the likes of Arsenal and United would have to be giving out 6k allocations but they only give 2k. In 2013 we sold out Cardiff 2k and didn't get any more.

6 minutes ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

Na I don't think so mate otherwise the likes of Arsenal and United would have to be giving out 6k allocations but they only give 2k. In 2013 we sold out Cardiff 2k and didn't get any more.

It's 10% or a max of 3k that had to be offered. 

7 hours ago, Magger1 said:

Bristol to Cardiff 1 hr and to be honest you can do it in less

Fair comment at some times of the day but door to door you will be getting involved in traffic all the way on a Friday and of course car isn't an option for a fair few. Still reckon we will take  2,000 minimum..

• Admin
1 hour ago, Loon plage said:

Fair comment at some times of the day but door to door you will be getting involved in traffic all the way on a Friday and of course car isn't an option for a fair few. Still reckon we will take  2,000 minimum..

Confirmed as 1341 sold - another allocation of 600 tickets received http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/more-tickets-requested-for-cardiff-away-3349732.aspx

3 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Why do we think the figures have shot up over the last few days? It can`t just be the Colin effect can it?

Because they've gone on general sale, I should think. 

Colin taking over there would be more likely to put me off going, rather than the opposite. 

Assured of playing a team of hoofers who are just out to kick people and cheat now. 

Look it's a game that has always got blood levels racing , if lads around Bristol want to go it's easily accessible , get a group of you and hire a transit , prob cost about a tenner each , that's what we used to do in the day and f me you will have a laugh , loads are leaving about 3 so city will all be in a boozer somewhere , just get over there however and support the team , they deserve it 

9 minutes ago, Magger1 said:

Look it's a game that has always got blood levels racing , if lads around Bristol want to go it's easily accessible , get a group of you and hire a transit , prob cost about a tenner each , that's what we used to do in the day and f me you will have a laugh , loads are leaving about 3 so city will all be in a boozer somewhere , just get over there however and support the team , they deserve it 

Spot on, if you're going you're going, but don't make excuses. It's not that far.

20 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

I dare you to leave Bristol at 6.30 on that Friday then. 

Just burst my bubble, just telling the MRs that I fancy going and I realised I don't finish work until 6pm next week. TV it is then , might make the Gate though.

Archived