IGNORED

Cardiff tickets

SEBC15

15 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Just burst my bubble, just telling the MRs that I fancy going and I realised I don't finish work until 6pm next week. TV it is then , might make the Gate though.

Not aiming to go down to watch in the Sports Bar are you? Egg chasers are playing that night and it won`t be shown apparently according to @mkelly

2 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Not aiming to go down to watch in the Sports Bar are you? Egg chasers are playing that night and it won`t be shown apparently according to @mkelly

Is this right? @Mkelly

Surely we could watch it in the Sorts bar while the Rugby is actually on.?

Just got back from the boozer, 6 of us have decided we can't miss this game, can't remember last time I went to an away game when not by train, Will not be like the old days at NP but with Colin's appointment should guarantee an excellent atmosphere, can't wait

25 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Oh, and that's bollixed that idea then , home with a few beers it is !

14 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Is this right? @Mkelly

Surely we could watch it in the Sorts bar while the Rugby is actually on.?

As @Red Right Handsays the rugby are playing Cardiff at AG and @Mkellyhas previously stated due to this it will NOT be possible to show Cardiff v Bristol City in the sports bar or concourses on Friday evening.

I'm personally giving the rugby a miss to watch the game on TV, and so are the other people who I usually go to rugby with. Real shame it clashes.

I've recently been travelling to Wales alot and the M4 has been manic.

I spent two hours just trying to get through the tolls and then once past that you then hit all the traffic by Newport which at peak times is at a standstill. 

If your thinking of leaving any time after 5 then don't bother as you won't make it there in time. You may be thinking yea but it's only 45 minutes away, get that out of your head completely as the traffic is so unpredictable. 

Traffic will be fine until you cross the bridge and then you will be stuck at the tolls for ages. It will then be clear for a bit but as soon as you approach Newport it is dreadful, also don't forget there is variable speed cameras in force around Newport.

My advice is leave around 3, this will take into account the current traffic around Bristol and then you should get there within 45 minutes as the roads will be clear.

Better to leave earlier and get there rather than leaving later and getting caught in all the traffic and potentially missing kick off.

Park up and get something to eat, if your a fan of fried chicken I'd highly recommended the Chicken House at the Red Dragon Centre. 

They also sell grilled chicken in various flavours /heats. 

The place is a bit like KFC but in more of a restaurant setting, a mix between the two I would say. They serve the food on proper plates with knives and forks and the staff are extremely friendly. Definitely worth checking it out if you have time spare.

Also take your car parking ticket in and they will validite your parking so it's free. There is other eateries at the RDC and I think even a pub? But I'd definitely recommend the Chicken House.

Just bought tickets for my son and I for his 12th birthday, Used Justpark to book a space close to the ground as well.

Buzzing for this game. Reckon it'll be a cracking atmosphere with a 2-1 win with Tomlin to score an absolute screamer at some point and Tammy to score again!

On 5 October 2016 at 16:27, Red Army 75 said:

Spot on . Remember the old man took me over twice . We drew 1 1 in one game Paul wimbleton missed a penalty. Then the following year we beat them 3 0 turner and Taylor. Remember it raining and our old man telling me to stand close to the wall . So nothing would hit me on the head from all the stuff they were throwing. Then we got outside and it was chaos . Real eye opener as u say

Great day out the 3-0 victory, umbrellas coming over the back wall like spears and a damn good soaking walking back to the train station

19 hours ago, Up The City! said:

I've recently been travelling to Wales alot and the M4 has been manic.

I spent two hours just trying to get through the tolls and then once past that you then hit all the traffic by Newport which at peak times is at a standstill. 

If your thinking of leaving any time after 5 then don't bother as you won't make it there in time. You may be thinking yea but it's only 45 minutes away, get that out of your head completely as the traffic is so unpredictable. 

Traffic will be fine until you cross the bridge and then you will be stuck at the tolls for ages. It will then be clear for a bit but as soon as you approach Newport it is dreadful, also don't forget there is variable speed cameras in force around Newport.

My advice is leave around 3, this will take into account the current traffic around Bristol and then you should get there within 45 minutes as the roads will be clear.

Better to leave earlier and get there rather than leaving later and getting caught in all the traffic and potentially missing kick off.

Park up and get something to eat, if your a fan of fried chicken I'd highly recommended the Chicken House at the Red Dragon Centre. 

They also sell grilled chicken in various flavours /heats. 

The place is a bit like KFC but in more of a restaurant setting, a mix between the two I would say. They serve the food on proper plates with knives and forks and the staff are extremely friendly. Definitely worth checking it out if you have time spare.

Also take your car parking ticket in and they will validite your parking so it's free. There is other eateries at the RDC and I think even a pub? But I'd definitely recommend the Chicken House.

I left for work this Friday at 3.30 work in Cwmbran yes tolls were busy but 10 mins top here then when through keep to left and if traffic builds stay left when approaching Celtic manor come off and straight back on pulls back about 5 mins keep left all the way down sneak back in just before next turn off traffic after here is quite free flowing - good trip boys 

2 hours ago, ollywhyte said:

How many tickets have we sold? Anyone know?

Just under 1,800 sold of the now full allocation available of 2,100. 

Well done people, that's a great number with Sky, Trains, Friday night problems. 

There was me thinking we'd struggle to top 500 for this one! 

COYR! 

How much are we paying for tickets? because I've just read this.

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:57 pm 

' CARDIFF CITY ARE EXPECTING '

Cardiff City this Friday night are expecting their biggest home crowd of the season at home to local rivals Bristol City.

City are expecting a crowd well over 20,000, with Bristol City bringing over 1,500 fans for a No restriction game  :thumbright:  :bluebird: 

Plus the fact that its Neil Warnocks first game in charge of the Bluebirds and City expected to have completed the signings of at least two new players, the feel good factor is back with many City fans. 

Cardiff City fans have been buying tickets over the last few days and sales are well up compared to a normal City home game  :thumbright:  :thumbright: 

:bluebird: CARDIFF CITY FANS HAVE ALSO BEEN REWARDED WITH CHEAP TICKETS FOR THIS FRIDAYS GAME  :bluebird: 

:bluebird:  :bluebird: ADULTS £5 EACH FOR BRISTOL CITY HOME FRIDAY 14TH FRIDAY 7.45PM  :bluebird:  :bluebird: 

ST Holders and Premier Club Members can bring four friends to CCS for as little as £5 each...

Season Ticket Holders and Premier Club Members will be able to invite guests at special discounted rates for our Severnside Derby clash with Bristol City on Friday, 14th October 2016.

Here’s all the information you’ll need for this promotional offer for Neil Warnock’s first match in charge of the Bluebirds:

SEASON TICKET HOLDERS: All current Season Ticket Holders are entitled to bring a maximum of four guests for only £5* per adult, junior, 16-21 or senior guest*

To view and secure these tickets online, please first log in to your eTicketing account. All general admission tickets can also be purchased in person at Cardiff City Stadium, or by calling 0845 345 1400. Please feel free to call or email the Ticket Office (tickets@cardiffcityfc.co.uk) with any general admission queries.

PREMIER CLUB MEMBERS: Premier Club Members can also bring guests to the game at discounted rates. Subject to availability**

Premier Club Tickets are priced as follows:

RICOH DIAMOND MEMBERS
Adults: £10
Children: £5

SYTNER LOUNGE MEMBERS
Over 60’s: £5

Premier Club Members can email sales@cardiffcityfc.co.uk or call 0845 345 1405 for enquiries. All Premier Club tickets should be bought via our representatives over the phone.

If you have already purchased tickets for the fixture at full price you can still call the ticket office on 0845 345 1400 to switch your order to the discounted rates.

Discounted tickets for this match can be purchased from 9am on Thursday, 6th October 2016.

*Booking fees apply to tickets purchased via eTicketing and on the phone.

**If there are no available places next to existing seats, we can assist with moving groups to available alternatives within the same sections. Please note that Family Stand integrity rules apply – no adults without children, or children without adults. Please call 0845 345 1400 with any queries.

6 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

Cardiff City this Friday night are expecting their biggest home crowd of the season at home to local rivals Bristol City.

City are expecting a crowd well over 20,000, with Bristol City bringing over 1,500 fans for a No restriction game  :thumbright:  :bluebird: 

Plus the fact that its Neil Warnocks first game in charge of the Bluebirds and City expected to have completed the signings of at least two new players, the feel good factor is back with many City fans. 

Cardiff City fans have been buying tickets over the last few days and sales are well up compared to a normal City home game  :thumbright:  :thumbright: 

:bluebird: CARDIFF CITY FANS HAVE ALSO BEEN REWARDED WITH CHEAP TICKETS FOR THIS FRIDAYS GAME  :bluebird: 

:bluebird:  :bluebird: ADULTS £5 EACH FOR BRISTOL CITY HOME FRIDAY 14TH FRIDAY 7.45PM  :bluebird:  :bluebird: 

ST Holders and Premier Club Members can bring four friends to CCS for as little as £5 each...

Season Ticket Holders and Premier Club Members will be able to invite guests at special discounted rates for our Severnside Derby clash with Bristol City on Friday, 14th October 2016.

Here’s all the information you’ll need for this promotional offer for Neil Warnock’s first match in charge of the Bluebirds:

SEASON TICKET HOLDERS: All current Season Ticket Holders are entitled to bring a maximum of four guests for only £5* per adult, junior, 16-21 or senior guest*

To view and secure these tickets online, please first log in to your eTicketing account. All general admission tickets can also be purchased in person at Cardiff City Stadium, or by calling 0845 345 1400. Please feel free to call or email the Ticket Office (tickets@cardiffcityfc.co.uk) with any general admission queries.

PREMIER CLUB MEMBERS: Premier Club Members can also bring guests to the game at discounted rates. Subject to availability**

RICOH DIAMOND MEMBERS

SYTNER LOUNGE MEMBERS

Premier Club Members can email sales@cardiffcityfc.co.uk or call 0845 345 1405 for enquiries. All Premier Club tickets should be bought via our representatives over the phone.

If you have already purchased tickets for the fixture at full price you can still call the ticket office on 0845 345 1400 to switch your order to the discounted rates.

Discounted tickets for this match can be purchased from 9am on Thursday, 6th October 2016.

**If there are no available places next to existing seats, we can assist with moving groups to available alternatives within the same sections. Please note that Family Stand integrity rules apply – no adults without children, or children without adults. Please call 0845 345 1400 with any queries.

Already been covered here mate:

57 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

RICOH DIAMOND MEMBERS

SYTNER LOUNGE MEMBERS

Surely this will be a sellout at £5 a ticket?!

4 guests at £5 is a cracking deal and your average Cardiff fan will be able to bring their Wife, sister & mother and still have 3 tickets left to invite their mates along. 

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

Surely this will be a sellout at £5 a ticket?!

4 guests at £5 is a cracking deal and your average Cardiff fan will be able to bring their Wife, sister & mother and still have 3 tickets left to invite their mates along. 

Wife, sister and mother all the same person in Cardiff

Looks like we will take full allocation now of 2108. Went last year when we were really struggling but we still created decent atmosphere considering numbers. This should be great. Got my ticket as soon as I could and was hoping we would turn out in force. Anyone thinking of changing their mind to go now? With their reduced ticket prices to bump up numbers in their end and us close to selling our allocation it could be cracking atmosphere.

Archived