IGNORED

I ain't shaking your hand

Between heaven and hell

SC went to shake LJ's hand, he even moved the microphone into his other hand to do it. LJ walked behind him, tapped him on the back and shook the hand of Peter Beagrie. 

I for one don't think it was a snub by LJ, it was just the way it turned out that he had to walk behind SC, he did pat him on the back though!

4 minutes ago, clerk said:

I wanna know why fat cockney waiter the 2nd didn't sign Sol Bamba.

The guy was class. Best defender in the division.

Makes you realise how far Flint is away from him.

That's not nice to call someone a waiter who clearly isn't one 

7 hours ago, ploppy said:

I don't understand the disrespect shown by LJ here? Cotterill led us to the League One title and the JPT which was a great year had by all. On what basis does LJ consider that Cotterill has sufficiently wronged him to blatantly ignore him on TV?

Who's to say it's football related? 

10 hours ago, clerk said:

Sol Bamba.

The guy was class. Best defender in the division.

Makes you realise how far Flint is away from him.

Have a word with yourself. The player hasn't had a team or a game for three months, it wasn't hard to get him to play out of his skin, I'm sure Colin chucked him in there yesterday and said prove you can be our first choice. That was his audition night for a job and he desperately needed to perform.  

If he's still doing it in three months time you can repost your comment, but I have a feeling he won't be, otherwise he'd still be at Leeds, or possibly Real Madrid, not Cardiff City by way of the job centre. He doesn't last more than two seasons at any club. He obviously plays up to new job opportunities.

Flint on the other hand has been consistent for years bar Rotherham away. Was decent last night too. I'm not sure what Bamba has done last night that Flint couldn't or hasn't done. Only real difference is Flint already has high standards whereas we weren't expecting that from a player signed off the dole.

Is it just me that thinks LJ was just starting to walk away and get back to his job and noticed the guy on the left (sorry can't see who it is) turn to shake his hand so shook it back then quickly got back to what he should be doing. No intention of shaking anyone's hand until the offer was made and Cotts offer was so slight and mixed up up he probably didn't notice until it was too late.

11 minutes ago, Pezo said:

Is it just me that thinks LJ was just starting to walk away and get back to his job and noticed the guy on the left (sorry can't see who it is) turn to shake his hand so shook it back then quickly got back to what he should be doing. No intention of shaking anyone's hand until the offer was made and Cotts offer was so slight and mixed up up he probably didn't notice until it was too late.

Nah looks to me like a very clear intended snub of SC. 

Archived