QPR on Tuesday

JasonM88

3 minutes ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

Fielding

Brownhill     Flint     Magnusson     Goldbourne

Pack     O'Neil     Reid

Patterson     Wilbs     O'Dowda

Assuming Tammy is out.

It'd be a risk but I think I'd go for Patterson in the middle and Freeman or on the other flank to O'Dowda - I think QPR are more vulnerable to pace than physical presence. It'd be great to get Tomlin in too but I'm not sure who I'd drop to do so.

4 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

It'd be a risk but I think I'd go for Patterson in the middle and Freeman or on the other flank to O'Dowda - I think QPR are more vulnerable to pace than physical presence. It'd be great to get Tomlin in too but I'm not sure who I'd drop to do so.

I don't see Patterson or O'Dowda as wingers in this formation, at least one of them is close to Wilbs at all times.

2 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

It is expensive, agreed. But it's only £4 more than it was. 

Not sure that would stop me going to see my team play if I was exiled and they were playing relatively local to me. 

I wouldn't pay anything over £30 even if it was local. If it was £25 like cardiff I definitely would go. Take over 2000 to cardiff, only 800 odd to QPR. If you can afford it fair enough but QPR must think they are some big premier league team charging these prices.. 

49 minutes ago, Threshing Red said:

I wouldn't pay anything over £30 even if it was local. If it was £25 like cardiff I definitely would go. Take over 2000 to cardiff, only 800 odd to QPR. If you can afford it fair enough but QPR must think they are some big premier league team charging these prices.. 

No, I think they used to charge £57 in the Prem! 

I agree it's expensive, I just wouldn't miss a local game, especially if I lived away from Bristol, for the sake of £4. 

Archived