IGNORED

Just got back

Coppello

2 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I think it's more a figure of speech. I've always seen it to mean 'LJ is the manager so we put our faith in him to get results' not 'we all trust LJ'

I know. I overreacted. But I'm not very well tonight and it's one of my pet hates. 

16 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

It is a redundant thing to say in fairness, I don't really like it either! 

I like it a lot, mainly because it is based on the phrase 'In God we trust',  a truly ludicrous notion which bizarrely appears on the US dollar bill. But then, supporting a football club like Bristol City requires that irrational blind faith of the religious zealot. 

I'm not comparing Lee Johnson to God by the way, just to be clear. #notthemessiah

7 hours ago, Superjack said:

I know. I overreacted. But I'm not very well tonight and it's one of my pet hates. 

The 'Not very well' card is super lame to explain your over reaction TBH but I'm sorry to hear that.

Maybe an explanation or answer of my perfectly reasonable question would have been more appropriate than taking my head off.

11 hours ago, North London Red said:

Just got home. Is there an away ground where it has been cumulatively more annoying to watch City than Loftus Road over the last 20 years or so? I hate losing to QPR and their gobby, gloating fans, and Loftus Road is definitely a bogey ground for us. 

That said, I thought we got what we deserved tonight. Too careless in possession on too many occasions - how many times did we give the ball away when not under pressure (Fielding being one of the main culprits, but by no means the only one)? As for the Reid chance I thought it was a brilliant bit of goalkeeping more than anything else. 

Frankie just does not command his box,and the back four never look too settled when he's behind them.

A change needed Saturday.

• Admin
12 hours ago, North London Red said:

Just got home. Is there an away ground where it has been cumulatively more annoying to watch City than Loftus Road over the last 20 years or so? I hate losing to QPR and their gobby, gloating fans, and Loftus Road is definitely a bogey ground for us. 

Cardiff is rapidly following behind, then add Elland Road

Archived