IGNORED

reception for Derrick

cityred exile

7 hours ago, phantom said:

Same for any player returning that was in our promotion winning side

Applaud their name when read out in the line up, then from the moment the whistle blows he's a Blackburn player

Will see if he has the same passion as Luke Freeman did at the end of the Leeds game

Ayling?

19 hours ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

Personal encounter? Always thought he came across as a good bloke on interviews.

Yep, twice. 

As ive said. I'll respect what he did for us on the pitch but I just dont like him personally. I've only got the 2 times I've met him to go by and believe me, if it was any other city fan that was in my shoes at the time you'd feel the same way. Just because he played football for us and won things doesn't mean I have to forget the way he acted to me and a young family member.

43 minutes ago, Tuggin over Tomlin said:

Yep, twice. 

As ive said. I'll respect what he did for us on the pitch but I just dont like him personally. I've only got the 2 times I've met him to go by and believe me, if it was any other city fan that was in my shoes at the time you'd feel the same way. Just because he played football for us and won things doesn't mean I have to forget the way he acted to me and a young family member.

A pity for all involved

38 minutes ago, shelts said:

It's very interesting to read how revered our double winning side are. Del was ok. I will applaud him like I did Ian Holloway , Nicky Maynard and Jamie Cureton . 

One of the greatest, most enjoyable seasons in our (if we're honest) mediocre history.

Yes we expect bigger and better things now but that season was truly unbelievable and he was a big part of it.

As everyone has said; applause before and after and nothing more.

1 hour ago, DavidNoble said:

One of the greatest, most enjoyable seasons in our (if we're honest) mediocre history.

Yes we expect bigger and better things now but that season was truly unbelievable and he was a big part of it.

As everyone has said; applause before and after and nothing more.

I'm not knocking by the way the love felt for the double winners as it was a great achievement. You talk about our mediocre history and yes it's all relative to the side you support and our history is poor. Can you imagine the pride one would feel if you were Champions League winners?

I will give him the clap

22 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Grindr date gone wrong by the sounds of it 

Gone wrong? Pah! That's not even close.

@Aaron-Bcfc you are a disgrace. You turn up late, you hadn't changed from work, your flatulence mid meal was stomach turning and you refuse to go halves on the bill.

To cap it all, you leave me with a nasty dose, and don't have the decency to return my texts when I find out you have left me pregnant.

So no it wasn't a date gone wrong. It was a date from hell. Shame on you. 

13 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Don't think you can call someone that just because they may not have understood what you said and gave you a funny look. 

Well I can because he knew exactly what I was talking about. He was with Bobby Reid and Korey Smith who were happy to have a conversation with me whilst he stood there looking like a *****. Always remember the good times he produced on the pitch, shame he didn't live up to that off it 

Archived