IGNORED

Did anyone see this live??/Punch on Pack (merged)

HoldenBall

18 minutes ago, Chivs said:

I think Pack swings his elbow.  I'd certainly like to see the incident from the Dolman!

It's a case of be careful what you wish for, for all the people demanding the Hull player is censored.

Punch to the back of an unprotected head? Seriously?

7 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

First contact was in the box, I want a penalty!

All of us that attended have to reattend and at the exact time of the incident we will have a penalty kick. If we score it there will then be 30 minutes of extra time. Hull will of course only have 10 players for the extra time. 

If we miss it then it's been a waste of time.

2 hours ago, Up The City! said:

All of us that attended have to reattend and at the exact time of the incident we will have a penalty kick. If we score it there will then be 30 minutes of extra time. Hull will of course only have 10 players for the extra time. 

If we miss it then it's been a waste of time.

No chance - it will be like  starting all over again n we all know it takes us until 80 plus minutes to get going!!

Adama Diomande has been banned for three matches after being charged with violent conduct by the Football Association. The incident occurred in or around the 90th minute of Tuesday’s night’s EFL Cup tie at Bristol City. The Club opted not to appeal against the charge. It means that Diomande will miss the Tigers’ Premier League fixtures against Watford, Southampton and Sunderland.

http://www.hullcitytigers.com/news/article/2016-17/diomande-banned-for-three-games-3387406.aspx

28 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

Adama Diomande has been banned for three matches after being charged with violent conduct by the Football Association. The incident occurred in or around the 90th minute of Tuesday’s night’s EFL Cup tie at Bristol City. The Club opted not to appeal against the charge. It means that Diomande will miss the Tigers’ Premier League fixtures against Watford, Southampton and Sunderland.

http://www.hullcitytigers.com/news/article/2016-17/diomande-banned-for-three-games-3387406.aspx

Lucky it was only 3 games

You know what? There is no justice here. So what he gets a three game ban. How does that benefit Us? Simply it doesn't. We should have had a penalty and they should have been down to 10 men. In that scenario I would have put my house on us to win the game.

How long can football ignore TV replays for? enough time is wasted on players rolling around on the floor faking a injury so a couple of minutes of them looking at incidents wouldn't do any harm.

Archived