IGNORED

The Official Barnsley v Bristol City Match Day Thread

4 minutes ago, Full nelson said:

To all those with their head up their asses!! Today proves the point how average or below average we are as a team!! Out played, out muscled, out skilled and the list could go on!! 

You could be right, but LJ has at least been able to recognise where it's going wrong in games and use subs early to try and change things... still hope yet, thanks to Frankie's save.

Edited by old_eastender
8 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

That's an odd suggestion. Why?

Because Moore is the future and is a leader on the pitch.

Because the old stagers need a kick up the proverbial at half time

Moreover I would bring Engvall on straight away and take Tomlin off for disciplinary reasons

In other words I want to see strong management today.  Of course Lee may have other ideas, such as hairbrush treatment over the half time oranges.  As long as he acts I am happy

Edited by Ivorguy
Spelling
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

We make four or five changes every game yet people can't understand why we start slowly!!!!

Yea I'd like a little more consistency for league matches to be honest. Some would be ok like a Golbourne for Bryan or Pack for GON but a formation change for an away match and leaving out wingers can't be easy for the lads to adjust to. Our wingers come inside a lot anyway though but we need to have the same starting lineup for league games for the most part. 

2 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

What magic will LJ work in the 2nd half?  Would a point be enough to bring back from this game?

We need to get Tammy back scoring again, before all of his confidence is shot.

If we can remember how to get the ball to Tammy in the penalty area I am sure he will... sadly we seem to have forgotten how we did / do it.