IGNORED

January transfer window

Top Robin

6 hours ago, Tuggin over Tomlin said:

Makes perfect sense. Obviously if we got promoted nobody would be moaning but when we go up we want to stay up! I'd rather when we do go up we have 11 players on the pitch and 7 on the bench who can handle the premier league. As it stands at the moment we're not quite there. Take Abraham out of the equation and we don't have a striker in my opinion who will score more than 8 goals. Give it another year and I think LJ will have us ready. That said, if you want to go the fast route and get us promoted now Lee, go ahead :thumbsup: 

Engvall, Wilbs?

Wilbs is on about 3 already isn't he, another 5 across the entire season isn't unlikely.

Engvall, while clearly not fully fit, showed enough promising signs that he would manage 8+ goals in a season in his showing in the game against hull.

I would go for:

A right back
An experienced midfielder (aged 26-30)
At least two forwards, one an out-and-out experienced, centre forward

IMO we need more experience in the squad (in order to help the younger players and to generally strengthen things); more support and options up front; more variety and steel in midfield (we have too many similar midfield players at the moment) and RB needs addressing.

I would like us to concentrate on bringing in players with proven quality / ability during this window in order to build a more experienced and balance squad.

As for who we should look to move on......let the suggestions start.......

Archived