IGNORED

Pathetic stewarding and no Police about

Between heaven and hell

How the hell can rival supporters be allowed to get so close in the ground when it's not necessary due to poor stewarding.

How the hell can some idiot climb over the meshing have a fight with the opposition fans then climb back over and escape the stewards.

Why we're there no Police around today walking back after the game and not a copper to be seen anywhere. some weeks we have a complete over kill and today none?

8 minutes ago, Between heaven and hell said:

How the hell can rival supporters be allowed to get so close in the ground when it's not necessary due to poor stewarding.

How the hell can some idiot climb over the meshing have a fight with the opposition fans then climb back over and escape the stewards.

Why we're there no Police around today walking back after the game and not a copper to be seen anywhere. some weeks we have a complete over kill and today none?

Well if 1 fan crossed the mesh had a fight and walked back... I question what the rest of the City fans in the Atyeo were doing that enabled him to do so ?

14 minutes ago, Between heaven and hell said:

Calm down dear, no reports of anyone hurt... Thank the lord we are not in the 70/80's... 

19 minutes ago, Between heaven and hell said:

Was it a City climbing over the meshing and having a fight.

A city fan seemed to go over giving it the big 'I am'...both Brighton and the kid then seemed unsure what to do ...bit of pushing and shoving and the city lad scampered back. 

Good example if how pathetic these fans are...on both sides. 

Minutes silence was a disgrace ...both sets of fans gobbing off at each other for 5 to 10 seconds before shutting up. 

Where the away fans came out onto winterstoke road a brighton fan got punched to the ground. I didn't see him get punched but I saw him fall over. I thought he tripped up at first, me and his friend helped him up and I got told he was punched. He looked quite dazed and shocked! a young lad in his early 20s and fair play to the first aid who got their quickly. 5 minutes later I saw a bloke being held near a police van so I don't know if it was him I just thought it was all pathetic. I was also told at half time by a steward that the brighton fans were ripping up seats and causing trouble in the Atyeo and some of them were chucked out. 

1 hour ago, Chairman Mao said:

I felt bad for the stewards, was literally the closest seat to the netting and thry simply didn't have enough support. Farcical 

From what I could see from the middle of the dolman in the first half there appeared to be one brighton 'fan' in the sterile area for at least 5 minutes in a gorilla mask goading the city lot. As I said to my brother - the stewards should've been straight in there and thrown him out. You don't let minor incidents escalate. But there again there were only about 7 stewards trying to police an almost non-existent sterile zone, so I think the blame(*) must lie higher up. God forbid us if it got really nasty.

(*) Ignoring the fact that the real blame lies with anyone who likes to come to football to show what a bellend they are.

42 minutes ago, BarnzFM said:

should make the Atyeo an away only stand, not like we don't have the space. Would solve problems like this. 

*opens can of worms and slowly backs away

Far too sensible of you to suggest the obvious! But then the Club is run by a bunch of flag wavers who don't realise their ass is for sitting on?

• Admin
2 hours ago, The Humble Realist said:

Minutes silence was a disgrace ...both sets of fans gobbing off at each other for 5 to 10 seconds before shutting up. 

Disagree with this, the noise at the start of the minutes silence was the small group of Brighton fans at the back by the segregation, the other noise was their stewards telling them to be quiet. 

Other strange things, when the fans were shaking hands after displaying the banners below at the kick off the stewards were rushing around trying to separate them. 

Then after Brighton took the league there was an idiot with his t-shirt pulled over his head with his belly out gesturing to the city fans, he was literally there for 2/3 minutes with nobody stopping him, they waited for him to go back to his seat before turfing him out

20161106_131740.jpg

55 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

From what I could see from the middle of the dolman in the first half there appeared to be one brighton 'fan' in the sterile area for at least 5 minutes in a gorilla mask goading the city lot. As I said to my brother - the stewards should've been straight in there and thrown him out. You don't let minor incidents escalate. But there again there were only about 7 stewards trying to police an almost non-existent sterile zone, so I think the blame(*) must lie higher up. God forbid us if it got really nasty.

(*) Ignoring the fact that the real blame lies with anyone who likes to come to football to show what a bellend they are.

the fat ****** didn't have a gorilla mask on ....he pulled his xxxxxl primark tshirt up over his fat mush

And what was the one man pitch invasion all about towards the end!

I was amused by it and it seemed to receive a great reaction from those in the Atyeo; just wondering what they were marking/celebrating.

Couldn't see if they were sporting a poppy or not, but I assume it was something along those lines!

1 hour ago, cidered abroad said:

Far too sensible of you to suggest the obvious! But then the Club is run by a bunch of flag wavers who don't realise their ass is for sitting on?

Anyone would think its traditional to sit down, imagine going to a the cinema and telling everyone their voices were for using.

1 hour ago, cidered abroad said:

If everyone was forced to sit the atmosphere would be even more dire than it already is. That group try their hardest in a crap location and it should be applauded.

Archived