IGNORED

4 points from 21...

RightUpInCider

2 hours ago, glos old boy said:

Seems to me we have put all our eggs in the Tammy basket; our lack of points and his lack of goals run in tandem (he has had chances in all the games) not knocking him but we have no-one at present to take up his mantle and score when he isn't hitting the net.

A proven goal-scorer is needed sooner rather than later; 

We need to move on now an introduce a stadium filler or two, we have enough prospects they are not yet up to championship level we need someone who is.

Tomlin, Reid, Wilbs, Paterson have all got goals in them.  Fingers crossed that Engvall will get some game time and show a lethal touch.  For 2.5 million, we must have been very confident he will deliver the goods.  For me, the triangle of Tomlin, Reid & Tammy is the key to scoring our goals.

Need to start unleashing Flint again and get him back on the war path!

Just now, cityloyal473 said:

How's that perspective now?

Utterly pathetic. Nothing worse than an "I told you so" attitude.

Clearly the situation has changed significantly since November 19th. And so the perspective on the situation changes too.

Personally I now think Johnson should go but I stand by what I said nearly two months ago.

It's like some of you are enjoying this current run because it enables you to post crap like this and feel good about yourselves. Like I said, pathetic.

1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Utterly pathetic. Nothing worse than an "I told you so" attitude.

Clearly the situation has changed significantly since November 19th. And so the perspective on the situation changes too.

Personally I now think Johnson should go but I stand by what I said nearly two months ago.

It's like some of you are enjoying this current run because it enables you to post crap like this and feel good about yourselves. Like I said, pathetic.

Why do you think Johnson should go now?

I'm hating this current run by the way. You?

Just now, cityloyal473 said:

Why do you think Johnson should go now?

I'm hating this current run by the way. You?

Of course I'm hating it - why would I feel anything other?

Personally I think it's reached a stage where the form has become so poor and consistent as to not be tolerable any further. The squad is better than the results. And the threat of relegation is now closer and more likely than it was in November. So it's an "out" vote from me, but a reluctant one.

2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Of course I'm hating it - why would I feel anything other?

Personally I think it's reached a stage where the form has become so poor and consistent as to not be tolerable any further. The squad is better than the results. And the threat of relegation is now closer and more likely than it was in November. So it's an "out" vote from me, but a reluctant one.

And by the way - it has nothing to do with feeling good about being proved right.  I'd be over the moon to be proved wrong - i genuinely would.  

1 minute ago, Robert the bruce said:

Chip,how's the top six finish looking tonight?...I'm gonna stick with 15th and keep me fingers crossed...

Oh great, another smug hindsight expert.

For the record, much earlier in the season I commented that we had "an outside chance of the playoffs" - which was an entirely reasonable statement at the time.

2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Oh great, another smug hindsight expert.

For the record, much earlier in the season I commented that we had "an outside chance of the playoffs" - which was an entirely reasonable statement at the time.

No,not with hindsight....quite the reverse.

Was looking beyond the results at the time and could see we were getting away with it far too often..trust me,I wish we were top six.

Warnock sees his team go 1-2 down and changes formation, bringing on two quick wingers. LJ just crosses his fingers for luck closes his eyes and hopes for the best. 

He waits until the 86th minute to make in-effective substitutions, like the proverbial deer caught in the head lights. Its too late.

These players will only lose faith and respect for his game planning and management, leading to further loss of confidence.

He is Clueless.

Sorry Mr Lansdown, but just as in business sometimes, a speculative punt doesn't come off, so make the change to the coaching staff now, otherwise relegation is a certainty.

Archived