IGNORED

Bristol Sport : Gala dinner (Merged)

Nomad

13 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Lee Johnson has signed a new deal until 2020. Just announced here. 

Just in time for the transfer window to open, shows we`re a stable club (even though I think other clubs and players know this now rather than see us as a well paying retirement home).

Well done Lee, let`s all go forward together.

I`m sure Thatch35 will be sending his congratulations in due course.

Lee Johnson just told a story about Wilbs setting up George Dowling for a prank when one of the lights in the dressing room broke. George is apparently not too bright and Wilbs told him to go and ask Donna (players PA) for a new one. 

George went and duly asked what he'd been told to ask for by Wilbs - a fallopean tube! 

Maybe you had to be here, but the story telling and the colour that George went whilst Lee was telling the story was hilarious :clapping:

7 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Lee Johnson just told a story about Wilbs setting up George Dowling for a prank when one of the lights in the dressing room broke. George is apparently not too bright and Wilbs told him to and ask Donna (players PA) for a new one. 

George went and duly asked what he'd been told to ask for by Wilbs - a fallopean tube! 

Maybe you had to be here, but the story telling and the colour that George went whilst Lee was telling the story was hilarious :clapping:

I was watching the feed and that was hilarious tbf.

6 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

A Christmas party then. Doubt they will be pissed..

It's not. It's the gala dinner for members of the lansdown club. The amount of club reps here from all the sports is tiny in comparison to local business and their guests. They pay an annual amount as part of their membership of the lansdown club and the dinner is a part of that package. I'm only here as a plus one with a friend who is in the LC. 

No mention of Christmas at all this evening. 

3 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

It's not. It's the gala dinner for members of the lansdown club. The amount of club reps here from all the sports is tiny in comparison to local business and their guests. They pay an annual amount as part of their membership of the lansdown club and the dinner is a part of that package. I'm only here as a plus one with a friend who is in the LC. 

No mention of Christmas at all this evening. 

That won`t stop him going off on one mate.

Bread and water`s too good for them and they should be made to run up and down the South Stand with rucksacks full of wet sand on their backs until they win the Champions League.

Archived