IGNORED

So...without looking...

spudski

...for a bit of fun, who do you think is the tallest, shortest, lightest and heaviest players in our squad?

Think you'd be surprised with a few. Who'd have thought Korey Smith is the same height as Marlon Pack and nearly a stone heavier than Wilbs!!!

Maybe one of our new signings is struggling because he's not on the svelt side to say the least...

5 minutes ago, spudski said:

...for a bit of fun, who do you think is the tallest, shortest, lightest and heaviest players in our squad?

Think you'd be surprised with a few. Who'd have thought Korey Smith is the same height as Marlon Pack and nearly a stone heavier than Wilbs!!!

Maybe one of our new signings is struggling because he's not on the svelt side to say the least...

Huh?! Will this be the same info' that says Fielding is 6'2' when clearly hes as tall as Bilbo Baggins?! :facepalm:

7 minutes ago, spudski said:

Going on various sites fella...surely they can't all be wrong?

Not sure, I just know the OS is always incorrect on that sort of stuff. I assume other sites must take their info from official sites though as they'd assume it to be true! 

I would've guessed our heaviest players would be.. one of Flint, Lucic or Wilbraham

5 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Not sure, I just know the OS is always incorrect on that sort of stuff. I assume other sites must take their info from official sites though as they'd assume it to be true! 

I would've guessed our heaviest players would be.. one of Flint, Lucic or Wilbraham

How can the OS get it so wrong fella...it can't be hard to get the correct info surely?

Or are people just guessing it's wrong?

49 minutes ago, spudski said:

Having stood next to Korey and Marlon today i can quite safely say that Korey is much shorter. 

As for Wilbs there ain't an ounce of fat on him so less surprised about that one. 

Engvall a bit taller than I thought. 

Frankie is as tall as me (6ft1 ish) so not 5ft something as regularly stated.

Freeman also a little taller than I imagined. 

Max OL is very tall and filling out too. Had a nice chat with him about his loan at Bath which he thinks has really helped him. 

8 hours ago, spudski said:

damnit Spudski, it's to early to have to start looking up words.... 

svelte
svɛlt/
adjective

1. (of a person) slender and elegant.
    "she was svelte and sophisticated"

41 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Good old Spud , starts à light hearted trivial pursuit type thread that ends up being a slag the OS , Wikipedia etc .

Happy Christmas Spud , you've made my day !

:clap:

Exactly what I thought Major...I'm going to stick with the more 'serious' topics in future, and leave the light hearted stuff to you...I've learnt my lesson ;-)

11 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Having stood next to Korey and Marlon today i can quite safely say that Korey is much shorter. 

As for Wilbs there ain't an ounce of fat on him so less surprised about that one. 

Engvall a bit taller than I thought. 

Frankie is as tall as me (6ft1 ish) so not 5ft something as regularly stated.

Freeman also a little taller than I imagined. 

Max OL is very tall and filling out too. Had a nice chat with him about his loan at Bath which he thinks has really helped him. 

Frankie needs the bleedin alexandria technique or something no way looks 6 ft 1 . look how tall peter crouch ended up after this treatment!

2 hours ago, spudski said:

Exactly what I thought Major...I'm going to stick with the more 'serious' topics in future, and leave the light hearted stuff to you...I've learnt my lesson ;-)

Apologies spud didn't mean to derail your thread. Just a bugbear of mine that the OS has been pretty inaccurate with that sort of thing. Our summer arrivals profiles do seem a bit more realistic though.

1 hour ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Apologies spud didn't mean to derail your thread. Just a bugbear of mine that the OS has been pretty inaccurate with that sort of thing. Our summer arrivals profiles do seem a bit more realistic though.

No apologies needed mate... I understand your frustration ;-)

Archived