IGNORED

IQ deficit

Wolf Island

Like many of us I have been watching avidly this year's Head to Head quizzes. I then stumbled upon this article https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.eurosport.co.uk/football/premier-league/2015-2016/problem-solved-how-liverpool-s-iq-boost-is-helping-their-title-push_sto5994837/story-amp.shtml

Is our problem this year a lack of brainpower rather than firepower? 

12 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

What worries me is no mention at all from anyone at the Club of ROD getting reinstated into Head to Head when Kodjia left. Signs he's on his way in Jan? 

I asked @AdamB about this. Would ROD get a bye to the next round or would he go back into the first round? 

Iirc, Adam said ROD wanted another go at it so I assume he'll be in the first round again at some stage.

6 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

I asked @AdamB about this. Would ROD get a bye to the next round or would he go back into the first round? 

Iirc, Adam said ROD wanted another go at it so I assume he'll be in the first round again at some stage.

Thanks @Septic Peg Surely the club should communicate this more widely through the SLO. Shocking wall of silence currently which only leads to wild conjecture. Shameful that the club can't put this one to bed especially when fans like @Agard Days Night have enough to be worrying about over xmas.

28 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Thanks @Septic Peg. But why hasn't this been communicated to the fans? Makes a mockery of the competition IMHO. Us fans are being taken for granted YET AGAIN by the Club. 

24 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Thanks @Septic Peg. But why hasn't this been communicated to the fans? Makes a mockery of the competition IMHO. Us fans are being taken for granted YET AGAIN by the Club. 

I just asked him on here. I suppose they hadn't decided what they were going to do until I forced the question.

2 hours ago, AdamB said:

Haha thanks for the interest guys. 

We're still keeping options open, as who knows we could have new faces in January who want to get involved. 

Perhaps we'll put it to a Twitter vote. 

Thanks @AdamB (or Beanhead as I've heard the lads call you). Always nice to be kept in the loop on these things. For us ludites that don't use www.twitter.com do you think there's any other way we could get involved? 

Archived