IGNORED

Happy clappers

Alan Dicks

8 minutes ago, RiverRed said:

It strikes me that you were sat there waiting for the team to lose so you could post your negativity.

I posted on.my fb at ht we would lose 3 2. I didst have to wait long did i, only 45 mins to hang on to a 2 goal lead, those 45 mins must have been more like 4. 5 hours to that shower on the pitch today though

21 minutes ago, RiverRed said:

It strikes me that you were sat there waiting for the team to lose so you could post your negativity.

Pretty much nailed it. 

I still think we need to stay with Johnson but if he's not going to address our inability to keep the ball out of our own net then I'm not going to be sorry to see him go. My issue doesn't stand with Johnson, yes he's making silly calls but I put that down to a manager trying to turn this around and get rid of the rot only for the players not being able to do the job. None of our defence seems to be able to command, none of them seem to be confident and it's killing us.

3 minutes ago, Spike said:

Pretty much nailed it. 

I still think we need to stay with Johnson but if he's not going to address our inability to keep the ball out of our own net then I'm not going to be sorry to see him go. My issue doesn't stand with Johnson, yes he's making silly calls but I put that down to a manager trying to turn this around and get rid of the rot only for the players not being able to do the job. None of our defence seems to be able to command, none of them seem to be confident and it's killing us.

Surely you have got to be joking after today? We threw away a 2 goal lead at home FFS!!!! 

4 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Same players that were flying in 6th after 15 games. They've stopped performing. He needs to change things but as of recently they haven't been good enough.

Disagree, we had some lucky points back then and a few ugly wins.

I personally saw weaknesses all over the park even then, it was only going to be a matter of time before teams worked out how to defeat us my friend.

Archived