IGNORED

SL and the Johnson family

Robbored

What s it about them that SL finds so irresistible that he hands out two lengthy contracts to them both?

Then Senior Johnson loses the plot and gets into a fight with his players and his position becomes untenable. It cost SL around half a million to get rid of him.

Now Junior Johnson is also losing the plot. 3 points from 30 is relegation form with no signs of LJ being equipped to turn things around. LJ hasn't brawled with his players yet but surely results alone have begun to make his position untenable as well.

Will SL sack him? Who knows? 

Judging by some threads on here most seem to want LJ gone and fans views do matter to the main man.

If SL does decide to sack LJ then I doubt it'll soon with the winter window still open.

6 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Thing is Griff, I don't bother replying to threads I don't find interesting.

Really,so where do all these sarcastic I just don't have the words to express how much I like this post!'s come from aimed at you?  And how may posts do you have on the Rovers thread?  

edit :laugh: the z iput in have been auto corrected

7 minutes ago, Robbored said:

But you can be bothered to reply.......

But you find the Bristol rovers thread boring yet you follow it. 

Pick your time to play the arse. Now is not it. 

7 minutes ago, Robbored said:

What s it about them that SL finds so irresistible that he hands out two lengthy contracts to them both?

Then Senior Johnson loses the plot and gets into a fight with his players and his position becomes untenable. It cost SL around half a million to get rid of him.

Now Junior Johnson is also losing the plot. 3 points from 30 is relegation form with no signs of LJ being equipped to turn things around. LJ hasn't brawled with his players yet but surely results alone have begun to make his position untenable as well.

Judging by some threads on here most seem to want LJ gone and fans views do matter to the main man.

If SL does decide to sack LJ then I doubt it'll soon with the winter window still open.

It's a dilemma for Steve, can Lee be trusted to bring in players that will make a difference, personally I believe the squad is good enough as it is, with just a couple of additions, that is not the problem, I am convinced, now, the Lee is.

3 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

......But not yet!

One thing SL cannot be accused of is not pulling the trigger. He pulled it on Millen, long standing servant, on GJ (best mate apparently), on McInnes, on SOD and on SC months after winning a double. 

Reading some substandard fisherman on a mission really boils my piss. Shouldn't because it's what he's after but... 

6 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

It's a dilemma for Steve, can Lee be trusted to bring in players that will make a difference, personally I believe the squad is good enough as it is, with just a couple of additions, that is not the problem, I am convinced, now, the Lee is.

I'm beginning to think that way as well. 

Id like LJ to be a success at City and have supported him but.......how long do you support any manager who has a return of 3 points from 30? 

7 minutes ago, 29AR said:

One thing SL cannot be accused of is not pulling the trigger. He pulled it on Millen, long standing servant, on GJ (best mate apparently), on McInnes, on SOD and on SC months after winning a double. . 

I get the feeling that how any City manager gets along with SL is a crucial factor in whether they get sacked or not.

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I get the feeling that how any City manager gets along with SL is a crucial factor in whether they get sacked or not.

Well seeing as he's sacked every bloody one of them and no-one has resigned or left for bigger things you'd be barking up the wrong tree no?! 

Wise up man. 

That was a "whoosh" for there AR........

So why you making this thread?! Honestly I appreciate your posts at the right time and see exactly what you're doing, but the one your doing now is stepping on the wrong line. 

SL sacked those previous managers because of results. In SoD the two couldn't see eye to eye either. With Senior Johnson he was sacked through this own lack of control in a fiesty changing room at half time.

With Junior Johnson his results are heading to the stage that SL will have to sack him. It's a cup match next week which assuming City win will give LJ some time and by then recruited the players he and MA have been after.

Should City lose the next SBC game I think SL will have no choice but to pay him off.

It's like reading posts that are being written by Forrest Gump or by Captain Obvious..

"We were good until they scored and then we weren't, or were unlucky? I don't actually know".

Don't you know? We haven't won many games recently. In fact we have lost nearly all of them and by one goal, too.. 

What formation were we playing? 

What is a formation?

YAWN.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

So you've stopped blowing smoke up LJ's arse? Still having a love in with DNA Ashton though are you?

SL sacked those previous managers because of results. In SoD the two couldn't see eye to eye either. With Senior Johnson he was sacked through this own lack of control in a fiesty changing room at half time.

With Junior Johnson his results are heading to the stage that SL will have to sack him. It's a cup match next week which assuming City win will give LJ some time and by then recruited the players he and MA have been after.

Should City lose the next SBC game I think SL will have no choice but to pay him off.

Maybe Steve and Mr Ashton should look at his managerial record and wise up!

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I think there have been times where SL hasn't liked managers who've been honest with him or vehemently disagreed. SO'D and Cotterill, maybe Coppell too, are examples of this. All three of them for all their individual faults were experienced managers who'd all had success in the past.

I think this is a problem as if we've got premier league ambitions and one day look at appointing a big name manager with big ideas it could work out badly.

Archived