IGNORED

According to my profile

Bristol Rob

7 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I get how the "like" works. It's the other bits I don't fully understand.

I know. I just couldn't resist, I feel guilty now so I've given you a like to help with your cause!

I've played city charity games, I've handed out leaflets before matches for that £250k to sign a player thingy, one season I even went to every home and away game including friendlies, I've even help spread salt on the pavements before a game. I've been on this bloody forum since the beginning under different names as I keep forgetting my login details and at one point I had one of the highest posts(back then you would get a badge....proper important).

You won't see me on a public forum bragging about stuff like that. I'm one of life's silent heroes. That person in the street who lets you know you accidentally dropped you empty crisp packet, that guy who when he scratches your car with his shopping trolley but leaves a note saying " my bad ever so sorry". 

And yes the day they invented automatic doors I cried because I like opening doors for women.

But it's not about getting rewards and gimmicky things like leaderboards. It's about being apart of a place where like minded people get together and have a good old bloody moan.

Pfffft....leaderboard

6 minutes ago, funky monkey said:

I've played city charity games, I've handed out leaflets before matches for that £250k to sign a player thingy, one season I even went to every home and away game including friendlies, I've even help spread salt on the pavements before a game. I've been on this bloody forum since the beginning under different names as I keep forgetting my login details and at one point I had one of the highest posts(back then you would get a badge....proper important).

You won't see me on a public forum bragging about stuff like that. I'm one of life's silent heroes. That person in the street who lets you know you accidentally dropped you empty crisp packet, that guy who when he scratches your car with his shopping trolley but leaves a note saying " my bad ever so sorry". 

And yes the day they invented automatic doors I cried because I like opening doors for women.

But it's not about getting rewards and gimmicky things like leaderboards. It's about being apart of a place where like minded people get together and have a good old bloody moan.

Pfffft....leaderboard

Unsung hero of OTIB.  :clap:

8 minutes ago, funky monkey said:

Pfffft....leaderboard

I would like your comment - but wouldn't want to ruin your little thing you have going here by risking you winning the day's like leaderboard.

Archived