IGNORED

According to my profile

Bristol Rob

39 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Has a more depressing award been bestowed on you?

I once won Radio Bristol's phone in competition to predict the first goalscorer in their featured Saturday afternoon matches, by predicting that Scott Partridge would do it (he did, away at Birmingham in 1994). The person taking the entries had never heard of Scott Partridge (to be fair, no one had, I just saw him play the week before) and said "No I need the players name, not yours".... Having won Geoff Twentyman totally butchered my surname live on air (probably only got 3 out of 9 letters correct) but I got two free tickets to sit in an empty Dolman Block E and watch City beat Watford, in the days of 6,000 odd home crowds.

29 minutes ago, Olé said:

I once won Radio Bristol's phone in competition to predict the first goalscorer in their featured Saturday afternoon matches, by predicting that Scott Partridge would do it (he did, away at Birmingham in 1994). The person taking the entries had never heard of Scott Partridge (to be fair, no one had, I just saw him play the week before) and said "No I need the players name, not yours".... Having won Geoff Twentyman totally butchered my surname live on air (probably only got 3 out of 9 letters correct) but I got two free tickets to sit in an empty Dolman Block E and watch City beat Watford, in the days of 6,000 odd home crowds.

Hope he at least , didn't refer to you as ' Olly ' in a Scouse / Bristolian combo accent Ole !!!

;)

:whistle:

:laughcont:

It's amazing as I didn't know about this award.  I've just checked and found that I won the day on 25 May! I'm distraught as, if I'd known at the time, I would have celebrated. 

7 hours ago, Olé said:

Can't be true. I've been told that city fans are NOT fickle so this must be a big fib. 

November 16th was my day apparently, for posting a photo of the stadium with its red lights on.

I don't know if I should feel proud or sad that a photo gets more likes than anything I've ever written on here, but I'm going to declare it a national holiday and take the day off next Nov 16th. 

I also seem to feature in some leaderboard I never knew existed either...must remember to take some photos next match! :sun:

5 minutes ago, RedM said:

November 16th was my day apparently, for posting a photo of the stadium with its red lights on.

I don't know if I should feel proud or sad that a photo gets more likes than anything I've ever written on here, but I'm going to declare it a national holiday and take the day off next Nov 16th. 

I also seem to feature in some leaderboard I never knew existed either...must remember to take some photos next match! :sun:

You are calling a national holiday? That makes me feel even worse for winning Christmas Day. It's already a national holiday, and I don't reckon that Jesus bloke will be happy to share it with me. The rotter.

7 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

You are calling a national holiday? That makes me feel even worse for winning Christmas Day. It's already a national holiday, and I don't reckon that Jesus bloke will be happy to share it with me. The rotter.

Go for it, he doesn't post much on here. Even he realises we are beyond his help!

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I won it four years ago.....most likes of 13........:dunno:

tbh I'm not sure how it all works. 

People like something you've written, that makes you popular. Not sure why you aren't featuring much :dancing6:

Archived