IGNORED

Tammy NEXT SEASON

Sniper

if we're still a Championship side next season (we bloody better be :)) do we have any hope of keeping the boy wonder for another stint?

We love him. he loves us, no brainer?

If Chelsea don't see him in their plans for first team football, then surely another loan maybe on the cards, we have looked after him well! :yes:

3 minutes ago, Sniper said:

if we're still a Championship side next season (we bloody better be :)) do we have any hope of keeping the boy wonder for another stint?

We love him. he loves us, no brainer?

If Chelsea don't see him in their plans for first team football, then surely another loan maybe on the cards, we have looked after him well! :yes:

Can't see it. Would love to think we could, but I can see him ending up at Newcastle on loan, or somewhere like that.

I'd like to think that with the amount of playing time he's had so far, add to that the goals he's scored, if he was going to go on loan then we would be at the front of the queue. Unless of course Chelsea want to loan him out to a Premiership team to see how he does at that level.

With Conte being in two minds about letting him come on loan in the first place, he may decide to keep him as a sub next season. Saying that though, with Chelsea playing as well as they have so far this season, it's not as if they've missed him is it?

Roll back the clock a year, and I think Chelsea would be trying to get him back early.....

In an ideal world, Tammy gets told he's not likely to feature in Chelseas first team squad next season, says he wants to go, we buy him for £15m, and give Chelsea first refusal on any future transfer. 

TBH I can see him hanging around their first team next year. He's had a loan and they may want to keep him around a bit and push their current forwards. Batshuayi hasn't set the world alight. Of course this depends on their summer business but Conte seemed to rate him so we will see but I could see Solanke off and Tammy taking the third spot at minimum(depends on who's better between Tammy and Traore then and Traore has been played on the wing a lot). 

Sadly zero chance with us playing in the championship. Chelsea will either do the dirty on him and get rid for big bucks after stringing him along.

or he will end up at prem club on loan.

fair play to him. Seems like a nice kid and I hope he can hit the heights we all believe he can.

gonna have to spend big in the summer to replace him. Just hope we have a decent finish to the season so we can attract decent talent.

9 minutes ago, BCFC_LIAM said:

I think we should spend kodj money on him, better player, younger (if chelsea accept obviously) and if we are best bid of he will come back

tammy would cost about 60 to 70 million in today market, he is young and full of promise, chelsea don't want to sell and he is under a long contract with them

He'll be the next Romelu Lukaku in my opinion.  Can see him going on loan to someone like Southampton or Stoke and eventually signing with them full time after a year or two and then making a big success of it there like Lukaku has at Everton.  

Many of Chelsea's youngsters don't really make the grade at the top level after leaving them, but there are always a few that shine and I think he'll be one of them.

8 minutes ago, Londoner said:

60 70 million dear god get in the real world man.

i am,

sunderland want 15 million for 34 year old Jermain Defoe

Scott Hogan who is 24 is valued at 15 million,

Lookman went to everton for 7.5 million raising to 11 million from league 1,

Why would chelsea sell one of englands brightest striking talents (Who's players are always over priced) on the cheap, FFS Andy Carroll went for 50 million 

7 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

i am,

sunderland want 15 million for 34 year old Jermain Defoe

Scott Hogan who is 24 is valued at 15 million,

Lookman went to everton for 7.5 million raising to 11 million from league 1,

Why would chelsea sell one of englands brightest striking talents (Who's players are always over priced) on the cheap, FFS Andy Carroll went for 50 million 

Your making a significant mistake, granted a mistake many people make especially those who dont undsrstand the business side of football like yourself....there is limited correlation between tammy and defoe, simply because we all know noone would offer that kind of money for him.....this means your theory is solely based on guesswork with no basis whatsoever.....a complete nonsense.

3 minutes ago, INCRED said:

He's not ready for the Prem in my opinion and has things to work on to improve. Chelsea won't play him so can't see why they wouldn't see us as the best option to continue his development

never were deli ali or harry kane when they broke into spur's first team, they both improved by playing every week with better players, that will be tammy's next step,

he's a natural goal scorer put him in any team and he will score, those types of players are priceless

4 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Your making a significant mistake, granted a mistake many people make especially those who dont undsrstand the business side of football like yourself....there is limited correlation between tammy and defoe, simply because we all know noone would offer that kind of money for him.....this means your theory is solely based on guesswork with no basis whatsoever.....a complete nonsense.

and you are continuing to be a complete ****,

Chelsea won't sell him unless stupid amount of money is offered thats why I said you'd have to offer 60 to 70 million to sign him, you know a stupid amount

3 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

Chelsea won't sell him unless stupid amount of money is offered thats why I said you'd have to offer 60 to 70 million to sign him, you know a stupid amount

But stupid money wont be offered, so its completely irrelevant. Why you decide to promote 60-70 million is beyond me.

5 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

Don't take the bait man, the guy is obviously a troll.

Oh and he has no clue about football either let alone the business side of it ;)

4 minutes ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

Don't take the bait man, the guy is obviously a troll.

Oh and he has no clue about football either let alone the business side of it ;)

I have previously scouted for city of london schools with links at chelsea, west ham and charlton. I have a better understanding than most. 

6 minutes ago, Londoner said:

But stupid money wont be offered, so its completely irrelevant. Why you decide to promote 60-70 million is beyond me.

it's not irrelevant as some on said we should spend the kodja money on him, and I said you'd need to spend 60 -70 million for chelsea to sell him, giving reasonable reasons why in todays over-hyped and over inflated market due to the prem money currently in the game ,

but you head is ether up your own arse or you are a complete troll to have a reasonable debate about it,

Surprised by the zero chance claims.

1. His profile has heightened here

2. He is happy here

3. Third transfer window so we should be on all out top 6 assault which he will relish leading and it may appeal to Chelsea also 

Why are we not an equally attractive prospect as any Prem team liable to be in a relegation battle as Chelsea are not letting an asset go to any team liable to push the top 10 places. Obvs he can't play against Chelsea but he can still affect their league position.

I would say if we improve with new signings in Jan and then we are adventurous in the summer I can definitely see a repeat of Tammy going on their pre-season tour but winding up here !

5 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

it's not irrelevant as some on said we should spend the kodja money on him, and I said you'd need to spend 60 -70 million for chelsea to sell him, giving reasonable reasons why in todays over-hyped and over inflated market due to the prem money currently in the game ,

but you head is ether up your own arse or you are a complete troll to have a reasonable debate about it,

Youre repeating yourself now so lets leave it there.

22 minutes ago, INCRED said:

He's not ready for the Prem in my opinion and has things to work on to improve. Chelsea won't play him so can't see why they wouldn't see us as the best option to continue his development

Your the first to not think him premier league ready-so maybe I'm not losing the plot.

Archived