IGNORED

Tammy NEXT SEASON

Sniper

6 minutes ago, downendcity said:

Did you go to University to get a degree in being an arrogant, supercilious cock or are you completely self-taught?

Just put the condescending idiot on ignore. That's what I've done. 

If his football knowledge was as large as his ego, his posts would probably be worth reading. As it is, I would rather listen to my elderly parents have sex than read another of his posts.

29 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Don't get him started on education! You must have missed previous threads where he declared himself superior because he's an academic.

An arrogant cock, is still an arrogant cock no matter how many GCEs he's got.

3 hours ago, Monkeh said:

never were deli ali or harry kane when they broke into spur's first team, they both improved by playing every week with better players, that will be tammy's next step,

he's a natural goal scorer put him in any team and he will score, those types of players are priceless

3 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I'd be amazed if he wasn't out on loan in the prem next season.

An interesting article on Prem managers' views on loans - click on the second hyperlink, not the ghost goal one.

Forget about next season.

Watching Tammy's goals, the first against Reading being typical.

I would think that Tammys eyes have lit up at the prospect of Djuric lining up beside him.

Watched his interview and he says TEAM PLAYER. so great as Wilbs has been this guy looks capable of causing mayhem in the box but also an eye for the pass.

Anybody excited at the thought of these two starting?

1 hour ago, RED4LIFE said:

Just put the condescending idiot on ignore. That's what I've done. 

If his football knowledge was as large as his ego, his posts would probably be worth reading. As it is, I would rather listen to my elderly parents have sex than read another of his posts.

I wish your folks would get an ignore button.

Twice last night and then again this morning.

#NormanStanleyFletcher

Lets be honest guys. Imagine if we had a highly rated youngster and we sent him out on loan to say Walsall. Then imagine they were in an absolute mess:  losing game after game plumetting down the table towards relegation, playing a formation that left him isolated upfront and probably seing his confidence spiralling downwards. Would you think that would be good for his development? Would you want him to go back for another year? If I were Chelsea, I wouldnt even think about sending him back and quite frankly Id probably give us a wide berth for future loans in the future.

Archived