IGNORED

Tammy NEXT SEASON

Sniper

8 minutes ago, Neo said:

Surprised by the zero chance claims.

1. His profile has heightened here

2. He is happy here

3. Third transfer window so we should be on all out top 6 assault which he will relish leading and it may appeal to Chelsea also 

Why are we not an equally attractive prospect as any Prem team liable to be in a relegation battle as Chelsea are not letting an asset go to any team liable to push the top 10 places. Obvs he can't play against Chelsea but he can still affect their league position.

I would say if we improve with new signings in Jan and then we are adventurous in the summer I can definitely see a repeat of Tammy going on their pre-season tour but winding up here !

playing in a better league, with and against better players will improve him, thats his next step after us, if we were going to go up or compete for the title next season then we may have a better chance (still be a small one) but I don't think ether will happen

1 hour ago, Sniper said:

if we're still a Championship side next season (we bloody better be :)) do we have any hope of keeping the boy wonder for another stint?

We love him. he loves us, no brainer?

If Chelsea don't see him in their plans for first team football, then surely another loan maybe on the cards, we have looked after him well! :yes:

There will be many other teams looking to sign him. Can see him with one of the lower end PL teams

Doubt it very much i'm afraid, only chance we get him if we get errrrr......promoted!

Funny that people think he isn't ready for the Prem the guy is one of the biggest threats for teams in the Championship! People said that Deli Alli wasn't ready for the Prem and look how he's doing!

Would love to be proved wrong but if he keeps progressing and getting stronger then he has a massive footballing future!

1 hour ago, Monkeh said:

i am,

sunderland want 15 million for 34 year old Jermain Defoe

Scott Hogan who is 24 is valued at 15 million,

Lookman went to everton for 7.5 million raising to 11 million from league 1,

Why would chelsea sell one of englands brightest striking talents (Who's players are always over priced) on the cheap, FFS Andy Carroll went for 50 million 

I think that is the one that is the benchmark, same age, scored a lot less goals at a lower level too. It should give everyone an idea of what Tammy will be valued at in todays market. 

I wonder if his moving on will move Tammy's brother up the pecking order at Charlton? It will be interesting to see if he is anywhere near as good.

1 hour ago, Monkeh said:

and you are continuing to be a complete ****,

Chelsea won't sell him unless stupid amount of money is offered thats why I said you'd have to offer 60 to 70 million to sign him, you know a stupid amount

50 pence now that would be a stupid amount!!

1 hour ago, Steve Watts said:

He'll be the next Romelu Lukaku in my opinion.  Can see him going on loan to someone like Southampton or Stoke and eventually signing with them full time after a year or two and then making a big success of it there like Lukaku has at Everton.  

Many of Chelsea's youngsters don't really make the grade at the top level after leaving them, but there are always a few that shine and I think he'll be one of them.

He's made for Southampton 

1 hour ago, Londoner said:

Your making a significant mistake, granted a mistake many people make especially those who dont undsrstand the business side of football like yourself....there is limited correlation between tammy and defoe, simply because we all know noone would offer that kind of money for him.....this means your theory is solely based on guesswork with no basis whatsoever.....a complete nonsense.

Why do you always have to shoehorn in how much someone "doesn't understand the game". It's utterly pathetic.

I'd rather know nothing about the game but understand how to interact with people respectfully. Clearly you don't have a clue about the latter.

1 hour ago, RedDave said:

Not good enough for Prem currently.  Will be in the future.  Would expect he could go to a Prem club who gets relegated this season 

Don't think I agree with this Dave. He's on course for 30-odd goals in an average side. That could potentially translate to maybe 10-12 goals in the PL with the prospect of further improvement in subsequent seasons. That would surely be of interest to a PL club.

2 hours ago, Monkeh said:

tammy would cost about 60 to 70 million in today market, he is young and full of promise, chelsea don't want to sell and he is under a long contract with them

Probably "worth" about the same as Lookman at c£10-12m. Doesn't mean Chelski would sell him for that of course.

I certainly think he has Pl  potential and I think he is great.

No way is he worth £60-70m at the moment though. Caulker is a cautionary tale- I remember people on here touting him as next England captain after his great displays for us but he is in Championship with QPR. Tammy could be worth that in a few years maybe but he would have to prove a lot, a hell of a lot to approach that sort of fee. £60-70m would buy you a marquee player, from here and abroad, he's nowhere near that level yet- a brilliant 5 months but that's all it is so far.

2 hours ago, Sniper said:

if we're still a Championship side next season (we bloody better be :)) do we have any hope of keeping the boy wonder for another stint?

We love him. he loves us, no brainer?

If Chelsea don't see him in their plans for first team football, then surely another loan maybe on the cards, we have looked after him well! :yes:

He will be a premier league player without any question next season. Enjoy him for this season only 

With the likelihood Chelsea will be in the Champions League next season Tammy will return to his club and be a squad player. 

Benchwarmer in the league with the odd appearance and used in the both domestic cup competitions. 

We couldn't afford his wages and any transfer fee would be extortionate.... @Monkeh I agree the fee would be high and understand your thoughts around pricing him although I think he's valued £20M ish (as mad as that sounds)

But that's the market. 

18 minutes ago, Judda said:

OK.  One word... or figure.  If Tammy was sold at the end of the season due to not being able to make it into their squad what would your guess be....

I'll start.... £25m

With premiership game time and half a dozen goals he may achieve such a sale price. 

2 hours ago, Londoner said:

Your making a significant mistake, granted a mistake many people make especially those who dont undsrstand the business side of football like yourself....there is limited correlation between tammy and defoe, simply because we all know noone would offer that kind of money for him.....this means your theory is solely based on guesswork with no basis whatsoever.....a complete nonsense.

Did you go to University to get a degree in being an arrogant, supercilious cock or are you completely self-taught?

Archived