IGNORED

Dean Holden

JasonM88

33 minutes ago, Doozerchris said:

I think he's referring to the fact that his joining the coaching staff coincides with our losing streak.

Brought in to help the forwards, yet it's our goals against that's been suffering.  Of course we can speculate.

Very interesting that both Pembo and Holden oversaw the warm-up yesterday.  Personally I feel the warm-up has lacked a bit of professionalism of late.  Too much 'teckers' and 'crossbar challenge'.  Not yesterday!

9 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Brought in to help the forwards, yet it's our goals against that's been suffering.  Of course we can speculate.

Very interesting that both Pembo and Holden oversaw the warm-up yesterday.  Personally I feel the warm-up has lacked a bit of professionalism of late.  Too much 'teckers' and 'crossbar challenge'.  Not yesterday!

A definite case of back to basics I think.

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

We have an ex right back to help our forwards? God help us!

1 hour ago, cityred exile said:

The only thing I have noted since he came was the fact we do the warm ups in front of the south stand  instead of the Atyeo   If that's any relevance

When I played Sunday league stuff our "warm up" consisted of us all shooting 1 after another at the goal.......we hit the target more often though.

3 hours ago, Doozerchris said:

I think he's referring to the fact that his joining the coaching staff coincides with our losing streak.

And it does. Whether you can actually hang anything on him, who knows, No one except the players, football staff and others up at Failand! I really wish we could call it something other than FAILand

Either way, he is just not lucky, certainly since he has been here, and that does it for me!

23 minutes ago, spudski said:

I was watching the warm up session yesterday...some of the striking of the ball and hitting it cleanly was appalling.

Duric was the most consistent by a country mile.

In about 20 shots we scored 1. Thats poor whether its taken seriously or not in my view.

1 hour ago, dandare 1966 said:

Good riddance 

56 minutes ago, Derek from Nailsea said:

Complete chump so if we get compensation for him that would be a great result.

Even by Otib standards I find it absolutely bizarre so many people are SO sure he's not a good coach when there's no proof. Really really strange.

6 minutes ago, Derek from Nailsea said:

I think the results since he's been here say it all really...

I think that is due to player performance and tactical management. The improvement of players is what Holden is judged on. Unfair to criticise him for player mistakes.

11 minutes ago, Derek from Nailsea said:

I think the results since he's been here say it all really...

You can't group the two. It's naive to think it would be down to a factor like a coach coming in. 

You could say then, seeing as he's forward coach, that he's been successful already. Abraham has scored 5 goals in 10 games since he arrived after being in a bit of a rut in October. Stats work both ways but that one doesn't fit the bizarre agenda against him.

Archived