IGNORED

Bad weather next Saturday

Redmycolour

5 minutes ago, Rob k said:

I think thats based on a company who i cant recall but are nothing to do with the mey office, they are well known for sensational forcasts, rags like the post love to print, they are rarely correct. 

edit ** oops i see they say its from the met office, oh well :)

4 minutes ago, tts_city said:

I think thats based on a company who i cant recall but are nothing to do with the mey office, they are well known for sensational forcasts, rags like the post love to print, they are rarely correct. 

They do but it sounds more like a front page from the Daily Express to me.

9 minutes ago, tts_city said:

You know what it is, I`ve just worked it out. The guys at the Met Office have read about our fake transfer story that the BEP believed and went with and have decided to try and do the same.

ok maybe this is a good place to post this... it's been on my mind the last few weeks, and I feel it's something that has either been ignored or people are just to embarrassed to mention it. Puffer Jackets ! Yes, pufffer jackets, when did they become a thing again. Outside of walking across moors after a quick pint at the Slaughtered Lamb, should they really be worn by any respectable person who's surname is not Michelin ?

44 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

They did say on Countryfile that we could have some snow later in the week. But too early to predict 100%. 

Yes, they also said it could be as cold as -12 next Saturday morning!! 

Looks like this week is going to be full of cold weather hype, it is January!!

1 hour ago, hay dens party said:

weather men are cr@p, they struggle to product what the weathers going to be like tomorrow let alone in a weeks time. For three years weave been told it's going to be the coldest winter on record and its been mild every time.

They also say around March time " Barbecue summer ahead"

There is no percentage in predicting average seasons. They are on the payroll of "mutli-nationals" who benefit from the ext reams, selling summer clothes, holiday paraphernalia, likewise all the necessities for a hard winter ! 

Archived