IGNORED

Bad weather next Saturday

Redmycolour

There is very cold weather in Continental Europe at the moment, and as is the way with these fronts it will creep up and force our warmer weather out. 

That said, it's sitting over Germany right now so the places that will feel the brunt are in the south-east.

Can I just check that I've got this whole thread right..?!

it might snow, it might not. 

It might be on Thursday, Friday,Saturday or not at all. 

It might be balmy, it might not. The Bristol post are probably talking shite,  but they could be right. 

Either way, it will be LJ's fault..?

10 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Can I just check that I've got this whole thread right..?!

it might snow, it might not. 

It might be on Thursday, Friday,Saturday or not at all. 

It might be balmy, it might not. The Bristol post are probably talking shite,  but they could be right. 

Either way, it will be LJ's fault..?

That just about covers it although I think everyone was in agreement that the BP are talking shite...period

I'd just like to congratulate the all new, PC OTIB on having a weather based conversation without it becoming a 'that weather presenter* is well fit'.

*see, we are THAT PC these days, I didn't even suggest that this sort of conversation would be a straight male commenting on a weather Doris.

10 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I'd just like to congratulate the all new, PC OTIB on having a weather based conversation without it becoming a 'that weather presenter* is well fit'.

*see, we are THAT PC these days, I didn't even suggest that this sort of conversation would be a straight male commenting on a weather Doris.

Now that's just sexist or racist, it's definitely an 'ist . Bang out of order too. I might just as well have said here's a picture of a naked weather dolly bird (remember them?)  like this.

1442906223036.jpg

Mods feel free to censor , can't see much mind 

13 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Now that's just sexist or racist, it's definitely an 'ist . Bang out of order too. I might just as well have said here's a picture of a naked weather dolly bird (remember them?)  like this.

1442906223036.jpg

Now that's what I call a warm front !!

3 minutes ago, Andy Horsman said:

That's taken the wind out of my sails!!!!! was only going to post that the only meteorological phenomenon I want to see is  a shitstorm over the away dug-out!!!!!

Take the upper LS out for a dirty curry on Friday and you'll get your wish.... You wrong 'un!

3 hours ago, redmycolour said:

I didn't say weather warning I said weather alert. Also forecast it on itv weather last night 

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

TBF I have just had a met office yellow weather warning for snow in Cornwall, Devon and Somerset from mid-day on Thursday to mid-day on Friday come through on my phone.

Now, are we are talking a 'weather alert' or a 'weather warning'???!!!! The difference is of vital importance!

Like, what's the difference between a field and a meadow? A canter and a trot? A road and an avenue? These things keep me awake at night!!

37 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

1442906223036.jpg

Do't think they need anyone's permission to do anything, they'll do what they want !:cool:

46 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Going sooo well, until the last word !:cool:

Archived