IGNORED

Bad weather next Saturday

Redmycolour

18 hours ago, hay dens party said:

weather men are cr@p, they struggle to product what the weathers going to be like tomorrow let alone in a weeks time. For three years weave been told it's going to be the coldest winter on record and its been mild every time.

That's not the weather men ( as we know them) that's the tabloids coming out with their daily dose of bullshit.

3 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

Now that's just sexist or racist, it's definitely an 'ist . Bang out of order too. I might just as well have said here's a picture of a naked weather dolly bird (remember them?)  like this.

1442906223036.jpg

Mods feel free to censor , can't see much mind 

OH WHERE IS @Rudolf Hucker WHEN YOU NEED HIM... I DESPAIR!!!

Have the blizzards struck yet?! I took the AA's advice and only travelled with a shovel, a blanket, food supplies, a torch, a change of clothes, a spare car battery, a compass, snow shoes and a map.....I looked a right prat on the bus....

From my current vantage point a mile from AG I'm yet to see the #ThunderSnow (wanky media term) closing in?!

49 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Have the blizzards struck yet?! I took the AA's advice and only travelled with a shovel, a blanket, food supplies, a torch, a change of clothes, a spare car battery, a compass, snow shoes and a map.....I looked a right prat on the bus....

From my current vantage point a mile from AG I'm yet to see the #ThunderSnow (wanky media term) closing in?!

Snowing down here in the wilds of Dartmoor.

Archived