IGNORED

straw poll - drum

Mkelly

Use of a drum during the game   

410 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, Lew-T said:

People won't like this but our home support is one of the worst in the league in terms of noise. 

Something needs to change!

All atmospheres are awful for the most part from my experience, but AG is a shadow of what it was - since the EE went.

21 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I feel sorry for Mark, this straw poll has no clear winner, I guess it's whether he wants to count the don't knows in with the Yes's or the No's. As much as I am against it myself, it think there are enough votes there to suggest a trial period might be a good idea.

There are 37 more people voting against it than supporting at the time of writing. That is a very clear majority against it in the context of the amount of respondents.

On 09/01/2017 at 15:03, Mkelly said:

I have had a fair few people contact me after the Fleetwood game asking if there is possibility of the stadium getting a drummer in for a match day similar to what the Fleetwood fans had.

Rather than do this, I would rather provide a drum within S82 or other areas if there was somebody who could use it properly and if there was an appetite to have one!

Any thoughts?  Worth a try?

I know it's not your remit, but the best way to get some noise at AG in 2017 would be to have some of the following:

- a winning team. 11 defeats in 14 league games tends to dampen enthusiasm.

- a team that attacks the visitors goal with gusto, with menace and at pace; a team that plays with some b0ll0cks; a team that peppers the visiting goalie with shots the visiting goalie has a job keeping out. In short, goal-mouth action.

- a team exceeding expectations, not one performing way below them; a team just about meeting expectations would be a start though.

Much more over-coached "matching up" possession-precious, chess-match, pleased-with-a-clean-sheet stalemate football like last Saturday and the stadium will be needing people never mind bloody drums.

Archived