IGNORED

Threads going off topic.

Major Isewater

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

Honestly, I swear some of you lot have been drinking. And on a school night as well! :thumbsup:

Only some drinking? That must be a first. In case anyone isn't sure, the only difference between a Gibson and a Martini is just the garnish.  A Gibson is served with a cocktail onion, whereas a Martini is served with an olive.g

Edit - if Mike Gibson had played with an olive on his head he would have been called Mike Matini

3 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

A very small man with a large ego?

Robbored's opinion of Gary Johnson

and Gary Johnson's opinion of RR?

9 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Nempnett Thrubwell. Always wanted to be able to say I live there! :D 

Hi Dolly

If you live in Nempnett Thrubwell, check out my favourite group Stackridge and their song "Red Squirrel" - Nempnett Thrubwell gets a mention!!

"When darkness comes

There's a place to go

Join our militant cell

Down in Nempnett Thrubwell"

From their album "A Victory For Common Sense"

Brilliant song by a brilliant band" 

1 hour ago, Hellfire Corner said:

Hi Dolly

If you live in Nempnett Thrubwell, check out my favourite group Stackridge and their song "Red Squirrel" - Nempnett Thrubwell gets a mention!!

"When darkness comes

There's a place to go

Join our militant cell

Down in Nempnett Thrubwell"

From their album "A Victory For Common Sense"

Brilliant song by a brilliant band" 

I sadly don't, just wish I did because of the name. 

16 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Mr P. Fogg  , amongst others , has indicated his dissatisfaction at threads going off topic and , to some extent , I sympathise with him , however it is nigh on impossible to avoid an evolution of the subject matter .

A thread, by nature, develops ideas and stimulates discussion, so we have some ' jokes ' amongst the serious threads and sometimes serious debates issuing from the jokey threads .

A thread is like your own child , you give it a good start in life and then hope it goes  on to do well but anyone who has kids knows the score .

So, apologies for riding my tandem over serious threads but you are getting het up unnecessarily old fruit . Nowt we can do about it.

Viva OTIB ! 

Can't say that I've noticed the problem Major

Archived