IGNORED

Threads going off topic.

Major Isewater

11 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

I bloody can!

Lived in Clifton for 5 years, so I can also park brilliantly. You learn to park or you move! 

So ner! :bruce_h4h:

That didn't take long Dolls! ;) 

The other day, in my local Asda, there was some daft bint in a tiny little car and she was taking ages to park it in a space the average bloke could have parked a truck in. The queue of cars got so bad, I kid you not, the bloke at the front of the queue got out of his motor and parked her car for her. I haven't seen anything so funny in a long time. Everyone started clapping! 

Here's another one, who doesn't remember Bristol being 0272? Bloody young 'uns!

6 minutes ago, 8menhadadream said:

The other day, in my local Asda, there was some daft bint in a tiny little car and she was taking ages to park it in a space the average bloke could have parked a truck in. The queue of cars got so bad, I kid you not, the bloke at the front of the queue got out of his motor and parked her car for her. I haven't seen anything so funny in a long time. Everyone started clapping! 

SOME women give the rest of us a bad name, like some men give others a bad name. I've parked people's cars for them as well before now as well! I shoulda been a bloke really :D 

18 minutes ago, 8menhadadream said:

Here's another one, who doesn't remember Bristol being 0272? Bloody young 'uns!

We had a Polish tanker driver that came into work (looked the spit of Lech Walesa, but I digress), and could not reverse the ISO tank for shit. After ages, one of our DHL drivers hoiked him out and did the job!

Archived