IGNORED

Threads going off topic.

Major Isewater

Mr P. Fogg  , amongst others , has indicated his dissatisfaction at threads going off topic and , to some extent , I sympathise with him , however it is nigh on impossible to avoid an evolution of the subject matter .

A thread, by nature, develops ideas and stimulates discussion, so we have some ' jokes ' amongst the serious threads and sometimes serious debates issuing from the jokey threads .

A thread is like your own child , you give it a good start in life and then hope it goes  on to do well but anyone who has kids knows the score .

So, apologies for riding my tandem over serious threads but you are getting het up unnecessarily old fruit . Nowt we can do about it.

Viva OTIB ! 

10 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Mr P. Fogg  , amongst others , has indicated his dissatisfaction at threads going off topic and , to some extent , I sympathise with him , however it is nigh on impossible to avoid an evolution of the subject matter .

A thread, by nature, develops ideas and stimulates discussion, so we have some ' jokes ' amongst the serious threads and sometimes serious debates issuing from the jokey threads .

A thread is like your own child , you give it a good start in life and then hope it goes  on to do well but anyone who has kids knows the score .

So, apologies for riding my tandem over serious threads but you are getting het up unnecessarily old fruit . Nowt we can do about it.

Viva OTIB ! 

Did you know that an anagram of "Threads going off topic" is "I Go Pc Fist Of The Dragon"

In string theory, the multiverse is a theory in which our universe is not the only one; many universes exist parallel to each other. These distinct universes within the multiverse theory are called parallel universes. A variety of different theories lend themselves to a multiverse view. In one of these universes Mr P Fogg has been banned from the forum for continually taking threads off topic. 

P.S. Brown shoes should never be worn with a blue suit 

Archived