IGNORED

Highlights

Davefevs

Doesn't Bryan look absolutely terrific on those clips. I know many on here aren't sure about him at LB right now but I think LWB suits him perfectly and in the last 2 games he's been excellent.

Just need to find a RWB who can be as good. 

1 hour ago, CyderInACan said:

Great interception and surging run from JB, thought he looked a bit chubby though! 

It's the shirts...they make all the players look over weight.

They look fine in pics...but worn, they are bloody awful. In fact I've hardly seen any fans wearing them, must be one of the least bought kits in years.

12 hours ago, Shtanley said:

Doesn't Bryan look absolutely terrific on those clips. I know many on here aren't sure about him at LB right now but I think LWB suits him perfectly and in the last 2 games he's been excellent.

Just need to find a RWB who can be as good. 

Mate I was just thinking that as soon as I saw the highlights. I love it when he busts a gut to intercept the ball like that, take his man on and shoot. 

Really good to see Joe Bryan getting forward with such determination - shame there has been so little room in the Championship for him or anyone else to make surging runs.  Maybe we'll do better this weekend away from home with Forest desperate for points.

And good to see Engvall taking up a decent postion for rebounds/scraps.

Not wishing to put a damper on it but Frankie still looks like he could concede almost anything on the floor or to his sides.

20 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

I can. And do. 

I take that back. That was rude. And uncalled for.

Watching Bryan skim on to dispossess like that is such a joy, and a thunderous shot at the end of each run is always uplifting to see. He didn't half hammer the second, one.

And I think he looks chubbier because of the weight of the wet on his shirt.

10 hours ago, spudski said:

It's the shirts...they make all the players look over weight.

They look fine in pics...but worn, they are bloody awful. In fact I've hardly seen any fans wearing them, must be one of the least bought kits in years.

I thought the kits made it look like Arsenal home playing Arsenal away! And the "Arse away" win 1:0... Like old times!

Archived