IGNORED

Johnson needs to keep mouth Shut!

We live in hope

1 minute ago, JamesBCFC said:

Less conceded than before he was dropped I'd wager.

We have conceded 7 in 5 without him.

We conceded 9 in 5 before he was dropped.

Don't let your own agenda get in the way of those facts.

Oh so Tomlin was not playing when we were supposed to be doing ok at the beginning of the season? Oh its his fault that the manager does not know his best team! Oh thank you for putting me right !

9 minutes ago, EASTEND WURZEL said:

Remind me how many points we've secured since Tomlin was dropped to the bench , and how many goals we've conceded? which is a major reason why I thought our 'luxury' , 'lazy' player was dropped as his efforts were not in line with what Johnson requires.

Please  so the guys told Johnson what a w***er he is ,so what Tomlins right he is . But don't let you own self importants stand in the way of the clubs success.

Why is he? 

You think he should have free licence to say what the hell he wants without reproach? Not including the detrimental effect it would have on the rest of the squad... Not to mention indiscipline

Bizarre!

Just now, We live in hope said:

Oh so Tomlin was not playing when we were supposed to be doing ok at the beginning of the season? Oh its his fault that the manager does not know his best team! Oh thank you for putting me right !

No, Tomlin was playing, I was taking in an equal number of games (had forgotten about his suspension, so used the games where he was dropped), and so that there was no claim of picking and choosing, I picked the most recent results in all cases, the last 10 games. That included a win where he started the game.

But the point brought up was the DEFENSIVE effect with dropping him, and DEFENSIVELY we have done better.

6 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Less conceded than before he was dropped I'd wager.

We have conceded 7 in 5 without him.

We conceded 9 in 5 before he was dropped.

Don't let your own agenda get in the way of those facts.

last 5 with Tomlin

conceded 8

scored 6

last 5 without

conceded 8

scored 6

including two games against league 1 opposition.

nothing between it then apart from the calibre of our opponents , no Agenda just would prefer Johnson to play the team with more chance of success.

3 minutes ago, EASTEND WURZEL said:

last 5 with Tomlin

conceded 8

scored 6

last 5 without

conceded 8

scored 6

nothing between it then apart from the calibre of our opponents , no Agenda just would prefer Johnson to play the team with more chance of success.

No, the numbers I put were right.

So there is something in it.

5 minutes ago, EASTEND WURZEL said:

last 5 with Tomlin

conceded 8

scored 6

last 5 without

conceded 8

scored 6

Stats are a funny one, they can be looked at In different ways. 

It can therefor be argued by dropping our most creative player we are no worse off attacking wise.

8 minutes ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

Why is he? 

You think he should have free licence to say what the hell he wants without reproach? Not including the detrimental effect it would have on the rest of the squad... Not to mention indiscipline

Bizarre!

Johnson has just led the club to 7 league defeats on the bounce (new club record ) we have the same number of points that we had in November , we have accumulated 3ts out of the last 33 that is why he is a w***er . how can you dispute it

Bizarre!

2 minutes ago, We live in hope said:

Now maybe if Tomlin was the only change! but he wasn't was he?!!

Correct, but I think dropping a player who is notoriously lazy on occasion and bringing in a more industrious one is more likely to be the difference than changing one player for a similar one.

1 minute ago, JamesBCFC said:

His numbers are wrong, we scored one less and conceded one less without Tomlin

Ah so we are marginally better in both departments. I think the fact things are more or less the same validates the decision to drop him. By looking at the stats it shows he wasn't having much influence on games.

Guys Girls I started this thread for good healthy debate not to call people names what ever their relationship is with the club be it fan, player, manager. Along with this is not to stir things up its called debate its good fun and it can lead to good ideas being discovered! Like the statistic threads that are starting to materialise... 

57 minutes ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

Well done to you, just because you 'don't' follow the crowd doesn't mean your post was correct

In what way is he incapable of managing? Tomlin? The same could be said for Eddie Howe then...

The fact that Howe couldn't maybe should have been a red flag to an inexperienced manager.

7 minutes ago, EASTEND WURZEL said:

Johnson has just led the club to 7 league defeats on the bounce (new club record ) we have the same number of points that we had in November , we have accumulated 3ts out of the last 33 that is why he is a w***er . how can you dispute it

Bizarre!

Dear oh dear, hurling personal abuse because of football... Please tell me thats not your basis on why

You need to get out more.

3 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Oh another shit stirring thread. Brilliant. 

You can say what you like about LJ but he certainly provokes debate.  My instinct is to come to his defence because I see him as "one of ours".  Others clearly have a dislike which borders on hatred for him, which seemed to have manifested itself from the very moment he signed as a player, let alone when he was appointed manager.  I just don't get it.

Just now, Malago said:

You can say what you like about LJ but he certainly provokes debate.  My instinct is to come to his defence because I see him as "one of ours".  Others clearly have a dislike which borders on hatred for him, which seemed to have manifested itself from the very moment he signed as a player, let alone when he was appointed manager.  I just don't get it.

We're Bristol City. We applaud Holloway and Warnock and boo our own manager :facepalm:

5 minutes ago, We live in hope said:

Guys Girls I started this thread for good healthy debate not to call people names what ever their relationship is with the club be it fan, player, manager. Along with this is not to stir things up its called debate its good fun and it can lead to good ideas being discovered! Like the statistic threads that are starting to materialise... 

Disingenuous doesn't even begin to describe the above.

36 minutes ago, EASTEND WURZEL said:

Remind me how many points we've secured since Tomlin was dropped to the bench , and how many goals we've conceded? which is a major reason why I thought our 'luxury' , 'lazy' player was dropped as his efforts were not in line with what Johnson requires.

Please  so the guys told Johnson what a w***er he is ,so what Tomlins right he is . But don't let you own self importants stand in the way of the clubs success.

10 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

No need to go that far. You have a valid point but to add an insult on is pathetic.

9 minutes ago, EASTEND WURZEL said:

Just a quote from the original post

Well it isn't just a quote from the opening post, seeing as the opening post doesn't have the word "******" in it.

You are asserting not just that Tomlin called LJ a "******". But you are calling LJ that himself, so Up The City is perfectly valid in what he says there.

Archived