IGNORED

Time to change our club badge?

Inactive user

9 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

It feels very tired.  Too busy and outdated.  Time for a new brand identity. 

This has been done to death - take your pick from this thread and lets move on :whistle:

• Admin
1 hour ago, CityLew said:

I like our badge, if we do change it then hopefully it will be the same but slightly updated. 

Not unique enough for me, too many very similar designs. Lets hhave something very distinctive to us, so when seen people automatically know it's Bristol city 

6 minutes ago, phantom said:

Not unique enough for me, too many very similar designs. Lets hhave something very distinctive to us, so when seen people automatically know it's Bristol city 

Think most football league fans can identify one anothers. If we were a more successful club people would recognise it more! 

We did change it before so why not again? 

Maybe we should have a good ol fashioned vote

The robin perched on a ball with the iconic greatest bridge in the world in the background, you couldn't ask for more, instead we're stuck with a coat of arms that could belong to any football club which no-one outside of our great City would associate with us

3 minutes ago, harrys said:

The robin perched on a ball with the iconic greatest bridge in the world in the background, you couldn't ask for more, instead we're stuck with a coat of arms that could belong to any football club which no-one outside of our great City would associate with us

Yea why get rid of the design we've had for the majority of our existence...... 

Archived