IGNORED

Time to change our club badge?

Inactive user

3 minutes ago, bris red said:

Its deffinetly going to be coming. There is no way that the suits and the powers that be at BS are happy with the current badge, probably something already drawn up and in the pipeline as we speak.

Exactly. We need something that's going to accentuate the brand identity of the Bristol City franchise. 

Anything else is BS.

Funnily this subject got spoken about in my local at lunch time.

Not only the badge, but our kit as well.

From a distance, we could be any team that wears generic red and white, and has a 'coat of arms' as a badge.

It really is kind of boring, and it doesn't make us 'stand out' as being Bristol City.

The Purple and Lime with Robin badge....certainly did that, whether you like it or not. People knew it was us.

I'd happily change our colours and badge. You've only got to look at the historical kits website to see how many clubs have done so. Ours looks so boring through the ages.

I'd have Red, Gold and black/blue....a mix of City tradition and Bedminster colours. With a Robins badge.

I'm probably in a minority...but hey...from a distance we are anyone...Swindon, Barnsley etc,etc,etc.

bcfc.png

6 minutes ago, bris red said:

Its deffinetly going to be coming. There is no way that the suits and the powers that be at BS are happy with the current badge, probably something already drawn up and in the pipeline as we speak.

A stylised sack of cash rampant, upon a mish mash of ineptitude, complacency and lack of ambition, and tired West Country stereotypes.

1 minute ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

A stylised sack of cash rampant, upon a mish mash of ineptitude, complacency and lack of ambition, and tired West Country stereotypes.

Where are the swaying daffodils growing in abundance? Hordes of wildebeest sweeping majestically across the plain. And a pint of dry cider, regardent. 

It's pretty simple, do keep up old chap... but if you need a breadcrumb time line.... ta da

2 hours ago, harrys said:

The robin perched on a ball with the iconic greatest bridge in the world in the background, you couldn't ask for more, instead we're stuck with a coat of arms that could belong to any football club which no-one outside of our great City would associate with us

2 hours ago, Monkeh said:

Yea why get rid of the design we've had for the majority of our existence...... 

2 hours ago, harrys said:

Times change my friend, move with them

6 minutes ago, harrys said:

I love it when people talk in riddles 

Archived