IGNORED

The Official Nottingham Forest v Bristol City Match Day Thread

I think the one thing I'd say for our performance is we've created more chances for Forest than they have.

Our centre backs look solid but everything else has been poor. Paterson has at least been trying but we've been literally running ourselves into corners.

Little in particular has looked a liability. I think he needs to come off but Christ knows who replaces him.

1 minute ago, cynic said:

WTF is the fact that we can't take a simple dead ball kick have to do with the coaching ?

LJ tells them to do that does he -  "right, when we have a corner, all you big guys go to the far post, then kick it to the near post..."

HA HA very funny!  So why do they do it now then are they all not able to kick a dead ball?  I don't think so do you?  LJ can do nothing wrong can he as far as your concerned, just wait and see, Happy clapper.

A couple of weeks ago you were all moaning like bitches that we kept conceding in the first half.!

Little steps of progress are what's needed. 

We've not been under any threat and are typically better second half. 

Let's just see what happens second half before you all overload the samaritans' helpline, shall we..?! 

• Like 8

He needs to do something to get some energy on the field.

Zero attempts at goal after 44 minutes is disgraceful, utter pants.

this is a personal request and please don't take it in the wrong way as obviously I don't know anything about you. It would just stop my blood pressure rising to unsafe levels if you could avoid using the word "pants" in the context of something being bad. It annoys me so much I felt compelled to write this, says a lot more about me than you I know.

You appear to think that every single thing is down to the manager.

If you think LJ instructs his players to **** up a corner or a dead ball, you are stupid.

No you are stupid for backing a coach who hasn't got a clue of how to get the best out of the players. He will take us down unless SL gets rid, you mark my words.

10 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

It is a disgrace. The "Master Tactician" has set up for a 0-0 and hoping for a 1-0. That is where we are at under him now.

Ah, it's the managers fault again then.  Brilliant.  So the fact everyone thought it was a good team selection doesn't count then: he's 'set them up for a 0-0 draw'!  How does that work then?  Do the players not have brains in their heads?  Is their every move controlled by the manager on the touchline?  Get a grip.  Time the players took responsibility.

Edited by The Dolman Pragmatist
  • Like 4