IGNORED

Absolutely abysmal

Olé

7 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

LJ is just the next scapegoat for the problems elsewhere in the club. 

What?? Because he has been hamstrung with £15m of spending and support yet can't setup a team with any attacking initiative or ability to compete? Of all the cheap excuses to give LJ that is the worst.

Forest were poor today but they showed us how you run at opponents and attack. There are many things you can blame on other factors in a club but right now, as it has been for weeks, the problems are all down to the ineptness of the head coach.

No one could watch today and seriously say we had a coach with any clue. This is so hopeless it is worse than Pulis. There are no redeeming features. The coach has created a team that creates two chances a game, by punting upfield and hoping for a mistake.

No initiative, idea or attempt to win. Just hang in there and hope for the best from a few punts upfield and change the players from time to time so you can pretend it's down to the players and not the embarrassingly feeble lack of serious tactics.

Please LJ just go.

1 minute ago, Olé said:

What?? Because he has been hamstrung with £15m of spending and support yet can't setup a team with any attacking initiative or ability to compete? Of all the cheap excuses to give LJ that is the worst.

Forest were poor today but they showed us how you run at opponents and attack. There are many things you can blame on other factors in a club but right now, as it has been for weeks, the problems are all down to the ineptness of the head coach.

No one could watch today and seriously say we had a coach with any clue. This is so hopeless it is worse than Pulis. There are no redeeming features. The coach has created a team that creates two chances a game, by punting upfield and hoping for a mistake.

No initiative, idea or attempt to win. Just hang in there and hope for the best from a few punts upfield and change the players from time to time so you can pretend it's down to the players and not the embarrassingly feeble lack of serious tactics.

Please LJ just go.

Is that the Pulis who's been a successful Premier League manager for the last decade or so? Kind of proves my point.

21 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Why exactly should LJ be treated differently to any of our at least last 10 managers, the players let them down as well?, what makes him any different to any other sacked BCFC manager?.

Exactly!!

Blame the players, why not!....But if the players are not doing it then there is a management problem....Why do people not get this?

14 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

Is that the Pulis who's been a successful Premier League manager for the last decade or so? Kind of proves my point.

What point does that prove?

Pulis was a total disaster for us.

Our current head coach has been allowed now to bring in 18 players at massive cost, yet you seem to believe he is in some way just a small part of the problem.

Utterly bizarre.

2 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

What point does that prove?

Pulis was a total disaster for us.

Our current head coach has been allowed now to bring in 18 players at massive cost, yet you seem to believe he is in some way just a small part of the problem.

Utterly bizarre.

They are all a disaster for us.  Maybe the issue is elsewhere in the club?

18 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

Proves absolutely nothing, the excuses are becoming more and more desperate, he never signed the players (this week) Blackburn will take 20 games to catch us (last week), he is way way out of his depth and we are going down.

Can you point us in the direction of the next winnable game?, we just lost 8 winnable games on the trot.

3 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

They are all a disaster for us.  Maybe the issue is elsewhere in the club?

You keep spouting this on every thread , on every other post

Perhaps you could stop posting the same thing for a few minutes .... take time to write a post that reveals all you know , to the rest of us ................

or is is it simply  a WUM  exercise

50 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

If, and it's likely Johnson gets the boot.. those players will still be here. Those signings could still be good signings for the new manager. So no wake up call at all.

I cant see how if he is in the brink of sack thy would allow him to bring so many players in? Now a new manager will be stuck with players he might not want and could have got others?

For context - after this many games last season we were only three points worse off, and had just beaten league leaders Middlesborough in the first post-Cotts game.

We then got 10 points out of the next 15 available, losing narrowly at Leeds, before drawing at home to Brum, and beating Charlton, Ipswich and MK Dons.

After those matches we won five more games, drew three, and lost six to end the season safe.

Does anyone here honestly think we can win eight or nine more games before the summer?

We're in serious trouble.

table.jpg

46 minutes ago, Poshtottie said:

Clearly there are other influences affecting results now that were not present previously!

Iv'e been saying this for weeks and weeks and some on here have been knocking me back. Perhaps we will never know what it is, but as you say there is something badly wrong and it's not just his tinkering and tactic changes at fault, there is a major problem behind the scenes.

Following 8 successive League defeats and facing 5 top 8 teams in their next 6 games, City's Board face a key choice.

If they continue to back Lee Johnson it will be their bravest ever decision.

To our thousands of loyal and long suffering fans I say, goodnight and good luck.

7 minutes ago, samo II said:

For context - after this many games last season we were only three points worse off, and had just beaten league leaders Middlesborough in the first post-Cotts game.

We then got 10 points out of the next 15 available, losing narrowly at Leeds, before drawing at home to Brum, and beating Charlton, Ipswich and MK Dons.

After those matches we won five more games, drew three, and lost six to end the season safe.

Does anyone here honestly think we can win eight or nine more games before the summer?

table.jpg

Not with LJ in charge.

9 minutes ago, samo II said:

table.jpg

No.

2 minutes ago, Nomad said:

:chant6ez:Hang on to that one Eric. A win against Fleetwood in the cup and you are happy? Please tell, what drugs do you take? I need some.

I didn't say I was happy. Just pointing out the factual inaccuracy. Just fishing - ignore me. I have to do something to cheer myself up tonight! 

9 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Iv'e been saying this for weeks and weeks and some on here have been knocking me back. Perhaps we will never know what it is, but as you say there is something badly wrong and it's not just his tinkering and tactic changes at fault, there is a major problem behind the scenes.

Certainly something is amiss. 

Archived