IGNORED

LJ poll

Dynamite Red

LJ in or out poll  

723 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

And we are unlucky that it just happens every week eh .....

And the players are playing for him ....eh

and he shows lots of signs that he's got the slightest clue what to do ..,,

:laugh:

And it's your opinion of officials not a fact BTW

A very relevant FACT is 7 points from 48

The prosecution rests its case

9 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

And we are unlucky that it just happens every week eh .....

And the players are playing for him ....eh

and he shows lots of signs that he's got the slightest clue what to do ..,,

:laugh:

And it's your opinion of officials not a fact BTW

A very relevant FACT is 7 points from 48

For a moment let's just talk about this game yea? 

I can't for the life of me figure out why it keeps happening every single game.

And it's your opinion of players not playing for him not a fact BTW. 

I wasn't at the game but listened on the radio and they both were very critical of the referee. Giving us a free kick for a dive but not producing a yellow isn't poor no?

2 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

I wasn't at the game but listened on the radio and they both were very critical of the referee. Giving us a free kick for a dive but not producing a yellow isn't poor no?

That doesn't surprise me

But more relevant is neither does the Head Coach you have defended to death

4 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

We've just lost against a side who are in a bigger mess than we are. 

Today's result has swung it for me, we have to be beating teams around us especially with the state Forest are in.

I've been patient with LJ but with our squad we should be comfortable in the top half of the league.

The constant changing players and formations is not helping matters and some of his substitutions have been bizarre!

Sorry LJ i wanted you to succeed but its a results business and i can't see where our next win is coming from!

3 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

We've just lost against a side who are in a bigger mess than we are. 

but they have done something about it.assistant manager got them 3 points, something im confident of pembo doing against rotherham,but no confidence of LJ getting a single point

1 minute ago, yardy said:

Today's result has swung it for me, we have to be beating teams around us especially with the state Forest are in.

I've been patient with LJ but with our squad we should be comfortable in the top half of the league.

The constant changing players and formations is not helping matters and some of his substitutions have been bizarre!

Sorry LJ i wanted you to succeed but its a results business and i can't see where our next win is coming from!

I feel the same. I think Johnson was happy at 0-0, and to be fair I'd have just about remained patient had we held on for a draw with a clean sheet. 

Johnson has assembled the best squad of players we have had in over 35 years. Credit to him for that.

He either does not know how to get them to play as a team or the team don't believe in his tactics or style of play.  I believe he has lost the dressing room and some of the players may or may not be responsible for escalating this situation.

Steve Lansdown now has 2 options

1. Sack Lee Johnson and hope a new manager can get them playing as a competitive team.

2. Stick with Lee Johnson and go back to league 1.

It is his choice and his money, but if he wants to keep this club moving forward to achieve his aim of premier league football at Ashton Gate I believe there is only option open to him, SACK JOHNSON NOW, TONIGHT.

Last 3 matches (my predicted points return)/ actual points return:

Reading: (1) 0

Cardiff: (3) 0

Forest (3) 0

Based on current mess. Next ....

Sheff Weds (1) ?

Rotherham (3) ?

Derby (0) ?

Leeds (0) ?

Fulham (0) ?

Newcastle (0) ?

Villa (0) ?

Another 7 matches, Max 4 points?  Taking us to 31 points. Leaving us 12 matches to save our season (Average 49.4 to avoid relegation). That's 18 points needed in last 12 matches (6wins), all the while everyone around us is improving.

Not looking great is it. Time to draw the line 

I thought this was a sack or back topic, although it seems anyone who actually wants to back the manager are subjected to insults.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, let's not turn it into a slagging match.

I really wanted LJ to succeed here and as long as he is still in charge I will still want him to succeed here. If the axe is wielded then fair enough and I don't think anyone could argue with that.

Sadly it's time for LJ to go.

There are currently no signs that things can get better.

I now believe we have two choices, change or take relegation.

To make matters worse, this is not the sort of squad that looks like it needs wholesale change and that relegation would allow for the team to rebuild. This squad has a huge amount of potential and if we did go down hardly any of them would want stick around. We would be in deep trouble.

Failure is not an option and with the right man in charge and with this team, it wouldn't be.

2 hours ago, bris red said:

Finally the fanbase is almost unanimous. There will be protests at the next home game without doubt imo. Just do the decent thing Lee and save yourself the embarrassment.

Unfortunately English football doesn't do protests very well!! 

A song along the lines of "you ain't got a clue, F off LJ, you ain't got a clue" I remember this was ringing from the old east end for mcwinless (sorry I couldn't resist). 

Archived