IGNORED

Johnson Personal Abuse

Major Isewater

No one associated with City is happy with our run . We are all very angry, worried and disappointed .

However, LJ gives his all for the club ,is a decent bloke so let's cut out the personal insults can we ?

He may be out of his depth, lost the dressing room , who the frock knows ? but he is NOT taking the piss and I'm sure he is devasted by whats happening so he does n't deserve the sort of treatment dished out to Pulis for example .

2 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

No one associated with City is happy with our run . We are all very angry, worried and disappointed .

However, LJ gives his all for the club ,is a decent bloke so let's cut out the personal insults can we ?

He may be out of his depth, lost the dressing room , who the frock knows ? but he is NOT taking the piss and I'm sure he is devasted by whats happening so he does n't deserve the sort of treatment dished out to Pulis for example .

Links?

I would agree in principal but everybody has a breaking point, and our fans are passionate about their team. If people have a few choice or colourful words to throw in Johnsons direction tonight, it would be self righteous to get on ones high horse about it. We are all hurting after all.

1 minute ago, Major Isewater said:

Really the minute he decided he was good enough to manage BCFC he kind of opened his Ribs to this! I don't remember asking him to City! Though he does seem a decent guy shame it has not gone better for him and more importantly us

4 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Ive seen very, very little abuse on here. 

Just now, BCFCGav said:

Genuinely seems a good bloke, his character was one of the reasons I wanted him to succeed to badly. He has got to go, but people do get needlessly nasty towards a man who is at the end of the day one of us, a city fan. 

They did with Millen and Del, both decent guys... got dog abuse from fans which wasn't warranted

The bloke gets pays thousands and will receive thousands more if and when he gets the boot.

He knows the score and he knows the industry he is in, i dont feel an ounce of sympathy for the man. If your in a sympathetic mood channel it towards the scores of homeless facing another freezing night out on the streets of Bristol tonight!

8 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Pulis did a better job! 

1 minute ago, The_Don said:

Some people revel in others misfortune and this is the perfect opportunity to kick a man when he's down.

I believe it's time for him to go now but the childish behaviour and name calling is not needed.

What name calling? Genuinely can't recall much more that Little Lee. 

Absolutely spot on Major. You can scan any one of a dozen threads at the moment and read some of the (personal) abusive comments he's receiving which is pathetic and uncalled for.  Appreciate people are frustrated, we all are - but the personal abuse of LJ is bang out of order IMO.

Just now, Loco Rojo said:

Absolutely spot on Major. You can scan any one of a dozen threads at the moment and read some of the (personal) abusive comments he's receiving which is pathetic and uncalled for.  Appreciate people are frustrated, we all are - but the personal abuse of LJ is bang out of order IMO.

Links? 

Just now, CotswoldRed said:

Links? 

Seriously? Have a read through a number of the threads on page 1 and you'll see many comments aimed (abusively) at him.

Like i've said, appreciate this is the right place to criticise the tactics, decisions, his pre/post match comments etc - but some of the stuff posted on here in various threads is embarrassing.

I completely agree with this.

There is no doubt LJ has good cridentials.

You can see how much it hurts him, he's really struggling with it but he's running out of time and answers and it's affecting the performances on pitch.

You can see that we have the beginnings of improvement on the pitch but not immediately off it.

If the board doesn't act soon we will lose all of the momentum gained which will only stifle the club.

Reluctantly I believe that we now need a change of direction at coach level to get the impetus back onto the pitch.

22 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

If he knows he's out of his depth and trying his best or lost the dressing room he's taking the piss by staying here and collecting a wage.

Archived