IGNORED

Johnsons on OTIB

Mike Hunt-Hertz

24 minutes ago, Red Army 87 said:

If true, interested to hear their perspective. 

Really? What do you think they are going to say? "Please forgive Lee, he was so keen to follow in his father's footsteps that it blinded us all to the fact that this job was a step too far for him at this stage in his career"?

I wish!

I hope they aren't as this is probably not representative of the majority of fans sentiments.

You are also subject to those who are incapable of controlling their emotions. Their incoherent and abusive rantings aren't representative of most fans who are capable of articulating their points without resorting to abuse or profanity in every sentence. 

6 minutes ago, bris red said:

Johnson would go down in estimations even further if you he was on here trying to defend himself under a false name, i mean come on what a sad sad little man if that is the case.

He could ask his uncle to defend him under a different username

35 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

I hope they aren't as this is probably not representative of the majority of fans sentiments.

You are also subject to those who are incapable of controlling their emotions. Their incoherent and abusive rantings aren't representative of most fans who are capable of articulating their points without resorting to abuse or profanity in every sentence. 

Or use of commas. 

56 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

On the contrary. If you compare the average OTIB poster I think they're very reserved and patient. We've all lost faith at varying paces except for you it seems. Yes - of course there are lunatics here who seemingly wanted LJ to fail, but I think OTIB is representative of your average fans view  

If you look at the Facebook page, now that does have a higher percentage of head cases. 

1 hour ago, Rednwhiterob said:

In which case, I can strongly suggest LJ doesn't go to most other clubs, especially Millwall. 

We're like a bunch of Mary Whitehouse sympathisers by comparison. 

12 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

In which case, I can strongly suggest LJ doesn't go to most other clubs, especially Millwall. 

We're like a bunch of Mary Whitehouse sympathisers by comparison. 

How often have you ever seen anything approaching major disruption amongst fans at the Gate? We must have one of the more docile set of supporters ever. In other places, the fans would be in meltdown by now. We are annoyed, upset & frustrated, while the personal abuse on here has been fairly minimal in the circumstances.

The reality is that we are fairly resigned to the fact that we are dependent on the decision of an owner, whose son is the chairman & apparently fairly close to the head coach. And it has been all quiet on that front except for a contract extension for the head coach a few weeks into this terrible run. Read into that whatever you want...

1 hour ago, Rednwhiterob said:

Pass the smelling salts, Daphne.

1 minute ago, Dr Balls said:

How often have you ever seen anything approaching major disruption amongst fans at the Gate? We must have one of the more docile set of supporters ever. In other places, the fans would be in meltdown by now. We are annoyed, upset & frustrated, while the personal abuse on here has been fairly minimal in the circumstances.

The reality is that we are fairly resigned to the fact that we are dependent on the decision of an owner, whose son is the chairman & apparently fairly close to the head coach. And it has been all quiet on that front except for a contract extension for the head coach a few weeks into this terrible run. Read into that whatever you want...

Exactly this. 

There is more chance of decent leisure facilities in Bristol that a Johnson Out banner. 

I think the fan base has been incredibly patient with , and I use the word carefully , manager .  I also think that the signings have gone a long way in placating the beginnings of descent . Now what we will see ( I'm fairly sure) is a more vocal  Johnson out percentage , the boos' started a few games ago I think you may well hear it as soon as we concede against Wednesday. and we will concede. 

One word one the personal abuse, bit of a strong term I think, football is an emotional game and here on OTIB people pour out their emotions in writing. That can be re-read and sound different than it did to the author . Just a point and I know it can go too far but one thing ....

Google says , a stupid person:

synonyms:fool, idiot, cretin, moron, dolt, halfwit, ass, dunce, dullard, simpleton, nincompoop, blockhead, ignoramus, clod; More

While Cambridge online dictionary says:

a person who behaves in an extremely stupid way.

Now . I doubt whether many on here haven't ,at one stage or another , thought that his choice of team or sub was stupid. So if the shoe fits !!

Archived