IGNORED

Tomlin - Weight

Londoner

At Senior Reds on Thursday one of the guys on our table reckoned that Tomlin has a "minder" whose responsibility is to stop Tomlin from over eating and drinking excessively and obviously to stop him getting into bother.  His career in other words.....This person goes wherever Tomlin goes in his football career.

Now I've never heard that before but this guy was adamant that it's fact.........:dunno:

Has anyone else heard this?

11 minutes ago, Robbored said:

At Senior Reds on Thursday one of the guys on our table reckoned that Tomlin has a "minder" whose responsibility is to stop Tomlin from over eating and drinking excessively and obviously to stop him getting into bother.  His career in other words.....This person goes wherever Tomlin goes in his football career.

Now I've never heard that before but this guy was adamant that it's fact.........:dunno:

Has anyone else heard this?

Yes

Apparently got Gazzas ole mate in as a minder

Jimmy Five Bellies 

Good CV , proven track record and 'the right fit' apparently 

2 hours ago, Londoner said:

Always on the larger side but having seen the highlights from yesterday has he put on weight? Maybe the yellow shirts which dont do him a favour but certainly looks bigger!!

As soon as he came on the pitch yesterday all the people near me commented He looked like he has put on weight. I must agree he has put a bit on. perhaps that's why LJ is leaving him out. didn't really have time to perform yesterday but he didn'tlook in a good shape to be honest   ....needs to a session or two at Slimming world....

57 minutes ago, harvey said:

As soon as he came on the pitch yesterday all the people near me commented He looked like he has put on weight. I must agree he has put a bit on. perhaps that's why LJ is leaving him out. didn't really have time to perform yesterday but he didn'tlook in a good shape to be honest   ....needs to a session or two at Slimming world....

Well, tubby tomlin isn't playing at the moment so isn't going to keep fit.

1 minute ago, The Original OTIB said:

Flop? weighed in with 5 assists and 4 goals. Only Tammy has contributed more in that regard.

On what he's being paid he should have an assist or goal per game. He is supposed to be a pro and should know how to look after himself . A fit Tomlin is unplayable and unstoppable. Play him behind the front two. Gutted 

Archived