IGNORED

JOHNSON OUT BANNER

OhhhhhhFAMMYFAMMY

Lighten up fellas......I recon its winding you lot up more than it would Lee.

I have mates who are small and they are very self deprecating and take the piss out of others faults as much as they accept people taking the piss out of them.

The poster could have been a lot worse.

The sad and pathetic thing about it is the obvious time and effort gone into making them, actually thinking about it probably the most time and effort was spent trying to sneak the bed sheet and paint out their parents house without being seen, kids these days.

5 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Embarrassing

IMHO he needs to go and like us all incredibly frustrated and p'd off , but this , personal insults .......

Really 

And posters 'like' this photo :facepalm:

Really :angry:

Really ???? :blink:

Appalling :ranting:

Spot on Bob, no need for the midget stuff.

It's especially hard hitting for me as I'm about 5 foot **** all with turn ups in my y-fronts.

5 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Inevitable stuff. 

What makes me laugh is we have had Dicks out and Johnson out twice. Not to mention SOD OFF. You couldn't make it up. It's tough being a city fan. We are after all the best known peice of Cockney Rhyming Slang there is!

Good job we never had the former South Bristol MP (and City supporter) Michael Cocks as chairman! 

6 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Good job we never had the former South Bristol MP (and City supporter) Michael Cocks as chairman! 

We had John Cox doing something in the 80s (probably allowing messages to ge read over the tannoy from "Mike Hunt")

1 minute ago, Rednwhiterob said:

How depressing :(

Totally agree. Things will only get worse and more hostile. SL and MA need to get off their comfy arses and make a decision and either release or stand behind LJ and get him the support of footie knowledge in these situations.

The midget one is a little sad as im assuming its grown men behind it, usually the sort of thing a 13 year old would come out with. A complete OTIB over reaction though which is standard and expected.

Still this is the end now for LJ, board need to act ASAP as from as far as i can see 99.9% of the fanbase now want rid.

3 minutes ago, ontariored said:

Totally agree. Things will only get worse and more hostile. SL and MA need to get off their comfy arses and make a decision and either release or stand behind LJ and get him the support of footie knowledge in these situations.

Agree. This is really not going to help bring a top quality coach here.

Sad thing is there are 'fans' out there who think this kind of abuse is acceptable. 

Archived