IGNORED

JOHNSON OUT BANNER

OhhhhhhFAMMYFAMMY

4 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

Agree. This is really not going to help bring a top quality coach here.

Sad thing is there are 'fans' out there who think this kind of abuse is acceptable. 

The midget remark is totally unacceptable, but if Lansdown and Co. are not listening to the fans pleas for change, this is what happens, over to you Mr Lansdown. 

2 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Reliably informed they've just been taken down. 

Shame about the first one not the second. Hope it goes back up or somewhere else.

1 minute ago, ontariored said:

Excellent!!

Why what was wrong with the first one.

31 minutes ago, kivsy said:

Personal insults a no no , but as for the banners fair play if that's what you think.  People might say it's sad however I think it is far more sad to ignore our current plight , do nothing and end up in league 1 .       Johnson must go. 

Whatever you think of his managerial failings, 'Johnson out Midget'...

Errr no its not, got more respect for Johnson than these fools

15 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Not brave enough to show their faces in any of this hey? :facepalm:

If it's somebody on OTIB perhaps they would like to show their face here? They might have some physical characteristic others like them can abuse them about. Just Bantz innit?:grr:

This is rapidly turning from frustration and some anger - covered on here with on the whole reasoned views and debate into , clearly in parts or amongst some / a few , at least , a real toxic situation

The Club absolutely need to take some action

Somebody needs to speak to dampen the increasing toxicity 

SL , MA anybody ......

(Can't see LJ saying anything will change the situation atm unless he resigns)

My strongest suggestion is Wilbs or better still the players as a collective come out , put their hands up to some dire performances and vow to dig in and repay supporters patience WITH SOME GENUINE WORDS

Would give everyone a few days breathing space at least

16 minutes ago, NickJ said:

Shame about the first one not the second. Hope it goes back up or somewhere else.

Why what was wrong with the first one.

I feel I should open with the admission that if I was running our club I would sack LJ at this point. 

However, 'hopefully'? The banners are poisonous, divisive, ineffective and illogical. They serve no purpose, they are without benefit, they represent the author/artist in an immature and terrible light and they could potentially fuel the tailspin.

I'm no super fan, I'm not one for blind faith. SOD had me to the point of not attending games. That was my protest. That was what I deemed effective: to withdraw my support but not to be a catalyst of the downfall by contributing to an acidic environment. 

I suggest to those who are so minded to make a banner like this do as I did and stay away. You are not helping the situation; you are worsening it. By staying away you do not create an acidic environment but your protest will certainly be noticed and will be far more effective than one banner. 

Resorting to immature name calling or even taking time out to paint a banner at all puts a certain impression about the intelligence and reasoning of the person behind it. It could have been painted by someone with excellent reasoning skills, but the impression your banner gives across is one of imbecile. It's quite easy to just ignore someone who makes their point in a way consistent of a village idiot - midget or not. 

This , the more I think about it might , ironically , actually take some heat off LJ

A few will reign in their feelings , human nature being what it is , and sympathise with LJ regarding these type of really personal comments , he might find a few more get behind him , temporarily at least

Just a thought !

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

This , the more I think about it might , ironically , actually take some heat off LJ

A few will reign in their feelings , human nature being what it is , and sympathise with LJ regarding these type of really personal comments , he might find a few more get behind him , temporarily at least

Just a thought !

Indeed. The British love to rally around. 

Archived