IGNORED

Lansdown was on edge during interview!

Poshtottie

1 hour ago, spudski said:

Unless you do it on a daily basis, talking into a camera and not seeing the interviewer, just listening to him via an ear piece, that's delayed, whilst having a producer in your eyesight, makes everyone sound and look like Rabbit in headlights.

Of course...no one takes this into account and it must mean he's lost faith in LJ. :facepalm:

It seems certain people are just trying to find ANYTHING to hit him, the Club or LJ with a shitty stick, just to make themselves feel better.

Sometimes I read this forum and think 'Go on SL...sell up to an Asian, and get someone like Warnock in, and play in Blue...just to stick it up the idiots'. :grr:

That wouldn't be Colin Warnock, the man who has taken 6 points off us this season?

Not the same one who managed his own Lee Tomlin situation, Sol Bamba, in a way that he's got his 'problem player' back out on the pitch for 90 minutes contributing positively to a winning side? Surely not.  Not the same man, with a Club that sits above us in the league, who has spent a fraction of what we have on new players?

Just saying. 

I've been nervous about Lee and, particularly, his 'new style' football philosophy for months. That said, I'm right behind SL. So, in accordance with SLs wishes I'll give Lee a couple more games based on having at least bought in players in the positions that needed to be filled (barring the full backs/wing backs) and releasing players that weren't going to push us on. 

COYRs

2 hours ago, Poshtottie said:

Oh I am sorry did I upset you!

Don't worry...I'm partial to Posh Tottie :-)

It's just very easy for us folk, to criticise everything and anything when results aren't going our way, from behind a keyboard. In recent weeks it's been everything...from Tomlins pork pie wrapper to the size of LJ's stature...it's getting beyond ridiculous. ;-)

Wasn't aimed at you in particular...

3 hours ago, spudski said:

Sometimes I read this forum and think 'Go on SL...sell up to an Asian, and get someone like Warnock in, and play in Blue...just to stick it up the idiots'. :grr:

Playing devils advocate here but what would be so bad about selling to an Asian or getting someone like Warnock. Not challenging the Blue bit.

3 hours ago, spudski said:

Unless you do it on a daily basis, talking into a camera and not seeing the interviewer, just listening to him via an ear piece, that's delayed, whilst having a producer in your eyesight, makes everyone sound and look like Rabbit in headlights.

Of course...no one takes this into account and it must mean he's lost faith in LJ. :facepalm:

It seems certain people are just trying to find ANYTHING to hit him, the Club or LJ with a shitty stick, just to make themselves feel better.

Spot on! 

Archived