IGNORED

Harry Redknapp

Black ops

3 hours ago, Black ops said:

You will over the next week here of Bristol city offering Harry Redknapp a job but it will NOT be after sacking lee Johnson , I will start to let you no things that the club does not wish to let out at the moment , if this gets to be a the truth and people start to to listen to me , you will understand why at this point I will NOT reveal who I am ,

COYR

black ops 

An exclusive in the post tomorrow then?

7 hours ago, Black ops said:

You will over the next week here of Bristol city offering Harry Redknapp a job but it will NOT be after sacking lee Johnson , I will start to let you no things that the club does not wish to let out at the moment , if this gets to be a the truth and people start to to listen to me , you will understand why at this point I will NOT reveal who I am ,

COYR

black ops 

Fantastic!

7 hours ago, Black ops said:

COYR

black ops 

Ahhh. It's Stocko. Pi55ed up again. Ditch the car keys Andy.

8 hours ago, Black ops said:

COYR

black ops 

:facepalm:

7 hours ago, downendcity said:

You are Harry Redknapp and I claim my brown envelope!

So old school. Plastic is the way to go, but can he afford the 5p levy !!!!

Would not want that bloke anywhere near my club with the black baggage that comes with him. Never rated him as a manager or a normal human being.

The way he totally nacked Pompey for a decade will live long in my memory.

10 hours ago, Black ops said:

COYR

black ops 

I put this into babelfish to translate it, I tried several languages and they all come out with "**** ME!!!"

10 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Don't want Harry Redknapp at our club. The last time he was here he tried to run me over, chatting on his phone whilst pulling into the car park at AG. 

No really he did! :sad26:

I thought that was on the forecourt of the Shell garage in Swansea

11 hours ago, Black ops said:

COYR

black ops 

Mums the word then

hear_no_evil__see_no_evil__speak_no_whaaaa_by_sweetmonkeystudios-d6xdmhb.jpg

9 minutes ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

Why would it be great if true? 

Isn't he now football advisor to the Central Coast Mariners anyway?

Was rumoured to be interested in the Swansea job before they moved for Clement.

Not sure he'd be much help here, nor that this is likely.  Stranger things have happened, but would be a bizarre one.

13 hours ago, Black ops said:

COYR

black ops 

....just wunderin if yore predikshuns r as spot on as yore spelin an expurt capitalizashun? ;)

I think the malaise that is affecting the team is now affecting the forum. One rubbish post from Black Ops (who he?), written in the style of AFCTERESA, and we've got two pages of replies! At least AFCTERESA was amusing. I suppose this probably stops people thinking about the team, so in a way it's a good thing.  

13 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

For me, it would be a great appointment if true.  Harry has enjoyed considerable success and would be a fantastic guy for Lee to have around.

Successful? Yes

Leaves every club he's involved with a complete mess? YES

Not a chance this is true and IF it was then SL clearly doesn't mind a few £million going missing. 

46 minutes ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

Why would it be great if true? 

Isn't he now football advisor to the Central Coast Mariners anyway?

Yeh you're right......no managerial pedigree, no experience, no past successes, no contacts.......in fact he is a complete waste of space

3 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Successful? Yes

Leaves every club he's involved with a complete mess? YES

Not a chance this is true and IF it was then SL clearly doesn't mind a few £million going missing. 

If Redknapp was allowed absolutely no control of anything even indirectly with money .and was purely in an advisory type role to help LJ then I wouldn't be totally against it.

Almost anything else and I will be unhappy with the appointment

Archived