IGNORED

Harry Redknapp

Black ops

6 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Just as an aside what secret agent goes around telling everyone his name fer gawd's sake ? 

And he's meant to be one of the best , No wonder we lost an empire .

He doesn't care. ......................he knows he'll be in a small boat with a bird at the end of the film

On 27/01/2017 at 21:25, Black ops said:

You will over the next week here of Bristol city offering Harry Redknapp a job but it will NOT be after sacking lee Johnson , I will start to let you no things that the club does not wish to let out at the moment , if this gets to be a the truth and people start to to listen to me , you will understand why at this point I will NOT reveal who I am ,

COYR

black ops 

I guess now that we've taken Taylor from you means you have something more important to do than spread silly rumours on here.

On 27 January 2017 at 21:25, Black ops said:

You will over the next week here of Bristol city offering Harry Redknapp a job but it will NOT be after sacking lee Johnson , I will start to let you no things that the club does not wish to let out at the moment , if this gets to be a the truth and people start to to listen to me , you will understand why at this point I will NOT reveal who I am , said Harry "Snapper" Organs

COYR

black ops 

Thanks mate this is so splendidly pompously hilarious. it reminds me of Harry "Snapper" Organs in the Python "Pirhana Brothers" Sketch

"You, 'oo are not in the no, do not no to 'oomb you ar speakin" said "arry. 

Acting on a hunch I spent several months in Buenos Aires as Blind Pew, returning through the Panama Canal as Ratty, in 'Toad of Toad Hall'.  Back in Cardiff, I relived my triumph as Sancho Panza ) in 'Man of la Mancha' which the 'Bristol Evening Post' described as 'a glittering performance of rare perception', although the 'Bath Chronicle' was less than enthusiastic. In fact it gave me a right panning.

12 minutes ago, southvillekiddy said:

Harry -  "Right Lee. First lesson. This is a football boot. You sticks it on your f'ing foot"

Second lesson .............................................

..............This a brown envelope. You gets the club to fill it wiv cash and then gets your dog to invest it in a bank abroad. 

Archived