IGNORED

Harry Redknapp

Black ops

38 minutes ago, Black ops said:

You will over the next week here of Bristol city offering Harry Redknapp a job but it will NOT be after sacking lee Johnson , I will start to let you no things that the club does not wish to let out at the moment , if this gets to be a the truth and people start to to listen to me , you will understand why at this point I will NOT reveal who I am ,

COYR

black ops 

And Gazza his assistant yeah?

59 minutes ago, Black ops said:

You will over the next week here of Bristol city offering Harry Redknapp a job but it will NOT be after sacking lee Johnson , I will start to let you no things that the club does not wish to let out at the moment , if this gets to be a the truth and people start to to listen to me , you will understand why at this point I will NOT reveal who I am ,

COYR

black ops 

I will come to your aid and reveal you:Billy Bullshitter

54 minutes ago, Black ops said:

You will, during the course of the forthcoming week, learn that Bristol City are to offer Harry Redknapp a position but this does not involve the dismissal of the current incumbent manager; Lee Johnson . I will continue to inform you about the up to date activity that Bristol City would prefer to remain confidential for the time being. However, if my utter garbage and incoherent ramblings prove to be accurate then I will inform you of precisely which Educational institution I rarely attend.

Tally ho the reds.

Equal Opportunities

1 hour ago, Black ops said:

COYR

black ops 

YOUR CHOICE

36 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

For me, it would be a great appointment if true.  Harry has enjoyed considerable success and would be a fantastic guy for Lee to have around.

:facepalm:

Redknapp would be an abysmal appointment.

He has had "considerable success"(?!) but also a track record in leaving clubs in dire straights financially.

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

Don't want Harry Redknapp at our club. The last time he was here he tried to run me over, chatting on his phone whilst pulling into the car park at AG. 

No really he did! :sad26:

You got lucky Dolls.

He had more luck with his own wife. 

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

Don't want Harry Redknapp at our club. The last time he was here he tried to run me over, chatting on his phone whilst pulling into the car park at AG. 

No really he did! :sad26:

1 hour ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Didnt he recently run over his wife too?

Can we publicly agree now that as a forum we will protect @Marina's Rolls Royce from Harry because we know what he's like around motors? 

Is he bringing Jamie too? Perhaps we will have the new 'spice boys' aka Flinty, LT, Packers, Joey B and our own baby spice Magners.

56 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

:facepalm:

Redknapp would be an abysmal appointment.

He has had "considerable success"(?!) but also a track record in leaving clubs in dire straights financially.

That would be money for nothing.

2 hours ago, Black ops said:

You will over the next week here ( twitch, twitch) of Bristol city offering Harry Redknapp (sniff, fidget) a job but it will NOT be after sacking lee Johnson (twitch, sniff and fidget) , I will start to let you no things that the club does not wish to let out at the moment (fidget and twitch), if this gets to be a the truth and people start to to listen to me , you will understand why at this point I will NOT reveal who I am (twitch, sniff, sniff fidget, twice, fidget, twitch, twitch),

COYR

black ops 

You are Harry Redknapp and I claim my brown envelope!

Archived