IGNORED

Ok we're out of the FA Cup

Charlie BCFC

That's it, I am ******* fuming. FUMING. 

And before you say "do you expect to win against a premier league side", no, no I ******* don't, but what I do expect is a little bit of fight. What I do ******* expect is a squad to be ******* balanced when you've spent in the region of £10m. What I expect is players to be simply played in their correct position. I expect fight. I expect passion. I don't expect a record breaking 9 games without a win. For god sake, something needs to change. How can anyone still back this manager? I could literally scream. 

I'm not too bothered about being out of the cup but I'm gutted about the Burton result. They are now above us, Wigan have won 3 in a row and Blackburn have beaten Newcastle twice recently. Everybody, even the poor sides are capable of grinding out results apart from us. We are in deep deep trouble, worse than we were 12 months ago. And our owner and a vocal minority of our fans seem to be using a game against the only team worse than us as the benchmark to whether LJ is up for it. Absolute madness.

3 minutes ago, Sepp Blatter said:

And before you say "do you expect to win against a premier league side", no, no I ******* don't, but what I do expect is a little bit of fight. What I do ******* expect is a squad to be ******* balanced when you've spent in the region of £10m. What I expect is players to be simply played in their correct position. I expect fight. I expect passion. I don't expect a record breaking 9 games without a win. For god sake, something needs to change. How can anyone still back this manager? I could literally scream. 

Something vexes thee?

3 minutes ago, Sepp Blatter said:

Its not 9 games.  We scraped through after a replay against a lower league team at the 'mighty' fleetwood

and after Tues it will be........well we must beat Rotherham.......then oh we were so unlucky at least a point is better than nothing; (by which time we will be bottom)

We were totally out of this game, however regardless of whatever line up (don't get me started in teams discrediting the F.A Cup) I'll never 'take a loss' before a ball has even been kicked. 

Regardless of who we're playing, I at least expect effort, a decent performance. If we lose 'cos they're better than us, fine, I can take that, but not if we're all over the shop with rubbish tactics, and not playing to the standard we should be playing at. 

6 minutes ago, Sepp Blatter said:

Bit of an overreaction there?  I suppose you know the players' 'correct positions', do you?  2-0 to a premiership team is no disgrace.  Do you blame Lee Johnston for Duric missing a point-blank header in the first half?  When are these players going to step up?

11 minutes ago, Sepp Blatter said:

Get lost then

8 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Bit of an overreaction there?  I suppose you know the players' 'correct positions', do you?  2-0 to a premiership team is no disgrace.  Do you blame Lee Johnston for Duric missing a point-blank header in the first half?  When are these players going to step up?

You're right. It makes complete sense to to put a left footed player on the right and a right footed player on the left. 

3 minutes ago, Akira said:

We were totally out of this game, however regardless of whatever line up (don't get me started in teams discrediting the F.A Cup) I'll never 'take a loss' before a ball has even been kicked. 

Regardless of who we're playing, I at least expect effort, a decent performance. If we lose 'cos they're better than us, fine, I can take that, but not if we're all over the shop with rubbish tactics, and not playing to the standard we should be playing at. 

Seeya then

15 minutes ago, Sepp Blatter said:

I feel for you. You will come out the other side and reach sweet indifference. 

I'm there right now!

1 minute ago, Sepp Blatter said:

Get lost then? Behave yourself. I'm watching the club fail YET AGAIN and I'm not allowed to blow out some stream? Stop being so soft sweetheart. So you think everything is fine do you? 

No I don't think everything is fine but that is a massive over reaction so take a deep breath an calm down

Archived