IGNORED

REVENGE for what happened at Plymouth a long time ago?

Never to the dark side

25 minutes ago, Aizoon said:

"The Softness of Hedgehogs" was one, If I recall correctly. Side 4 was a 17-minute drum solo mixed with improvised snuffling :o

Not to mention their even more far out second album- "An Elegant Maelstrom Of Electric Porcupines", with a 106 minute zither/ Aeolian harp solo on the title track.

2 hours ago, BigTone said:

Exactly !!  Even if this thread confuses the crap out of me.

But that's what I like about his posts I may never know the answer but I missed his randomness when he stopped posting for a long while and unlike trump I believe there is room for all types on this forum (including Sags)

3 hours ago, CotswoldRed said:

Can someone please elaborate?  I was at the pub last night so thinking is quite a task. 

The Johnson's have a long memory and Lee has been sent as part of a long ongoing sense of injustice to exact revenge on us for our clubs treatment of his father. Once that grudge has been settled he is of to the states, where a distant relative took a family heirloom (thought to be a wooden washboard) over to the Americas in the 1790's

32 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I get wound up when someone slags off a person that I have a great deal of time for, especially when that person obviously has never met said person.

Its a downright insult and you are out of order for posting it in my view 

No going back now, it's done. Monkeys out the bottle man, Pandora can only come the box she can't go back in.  

51 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

I really am going to start binning of topics with stupid titles in a mo.

You should - it is hard trying ot find any thread worth reading on here at the moment.  They are either irrelevant rubbish or quickly change from valid points ot LJ haters Vs Happy Clappers.

This is why average posters disappear for long spells.  I can forsee more :P

edit: anybody else who cannot type the word "to" when they type quickly? <I accept the fact this question could turn this already irrelevant thread further south but it is annoying>

52 minutes ago, Fiale said:

The Johnson's have a long memory and Lee has been sent as part of a long ongoing sense of injustice to exact revenge on us for our clubs treatment of his father. Once that grudge has been settled he is of to the states, where a distant relative took a family heirloom (thought to be a wooden washboard) over to the Americas in the 1790's

did they take the mangle as well?

55 minutes ago, Fiale said:

He could start up a skiffle band...Johnson And The Acolytes.

14 minutes ago, Murraysrightplum said:

Noooooooooooo!

Or at least NTTDS should be exempt - he's the only reason to come on here at the moment 

It wasn't really this thead.. just all a bit crazy on here atm.

I think the thread is suggesting that our players tomorrow will deliberately lose in order to get Lee sacked as an act of revenge on the Johnson family, for Gary Johnson;s behaviour in 2010.

Despite the fact that none of the current squad were here in 2010 and most are unlikely to even know about the events being referred to.

I think that's what John means.

You can never be sure.....   :ph34r:

15 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

I think the thread is suggesting that our players tomorrow will deliberately lose in order to get Lee sacked as an act of revenge on the Johnson family, for Gary Johnson;s behaviour in 2010.

Despite the fact that none of the current squad were here in 2010 and most are unlikely to even know about the events being referred to.

I think that's what John means.

You can never be sure.....   :ph34r:

I don't know if our players have managed to orchestrate a complex Count of Monte Cristo-esque long game revenge conspiracy but I'll be annoyed if they have. Why can't they show that bloody level of organisation on the pitch?

Archived